ChAAAArge into September’s Trading Post

ChAAAArge into September’s Trading Post

Embrace your piratical side or show off your class pride with this month’s Trading Post offerings. You’ll be able to sidle up to any adventure with this month’s signature item—the Crusty Crawler mount.

View Full Article

3 Likes

Why double post though, I’m gonna have to report you.

Oh wait…

7 Likes

Shame there are no promotional items this month. At least I’ll be able to keep my tendies this time and continue saving them up I guess.

I look forward to getting the crab mount tho.

Meatcleaver from Dark Souls :slight_smile: . Another addition to my blood troll set, awesome !

Not the hottest month aside from the class stuff, but I do appreciate another colour variation of the cloak + hood.

Yeah not impressed this month but ive been pleased all others, guess you cant win everytime :slight_smile: a good month to save up indeed!

I need dis

6 Likes

It goes well with purple judgment version.

7 Likes

Ooh yes! :dracthyr_nod:

1 Like

Would go better with remodeled judgment set from youtube guy :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

This might be a good time to link the set calculator again

The staff at the end may look okay with the Shadowflame illusion.

The rest is pretty underwhelming.

They really need to add higher res version of this set tho.
Like ye, great, we have support for a set that feels out of place because its too old…

It’s great looking set, that you feel bad about wearing.

2 Likes

Seems I can give this month a skip. Might get the capes as usual, but that’s pretty much it. I dislike crabs. Rogue hood isn’t bad, but eh, got plenty of nice hoods.

Of everything that was released prior to WoD.

Trees especially.

1 Like

There’s actually quite a bit of smaller items that I want to buy, but they feel expensive.
The hats at 150 (x2) and 175 (x2) = 650
Scarf/hood sets: 100 x2 = 200
Homebrewer’s sampling crest: 500 (way overpriced imo). = 500
And depending on if the totems are tauren exclusive or not (I’m expecting them to be) maybe even add 250 x2 to that (if they’re exclusive to tauren, I’m not getting them though).

So that’s 1350 or 1850.
And that’s not even with the expensive class sets (I’m only getting the hunter ones probably in december, maybe just maybe the monk weapon one as well).
That’s a pretty high amount, honestly.

As for the Crab: Meh.

EDIT: Just checked ingame… I already have the dread admiral hat. So that saves me 175 tender. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

They should have made purple version for Night-hold set.
Tho ToS lfr might work as well. But yeah details scream judgement.

2 Likes

There’s a brown (I think) version of the hat tied to the upcoming Secrets of Azeroth thingie.

Yeah I know; but variation is always nice to have.

I might skip on the pirate hats though; since I have several different versions of those already.

Then there’s also tomorrow’s ‘promotion’, which is apparently some type of ‘scholar transmog set’. So I’m curious about that one.

2 Likes

Inb4 the tint is off by like 20.

1 Like