October’s Trading Post is Spooktacular

October’s Trading Post is Spooktacular

Get a little spooky and maybe a little ooky with this month’s Trading Post offerings. Take a magical ride with this month’s signature item—Eve’s Ghastly Rider mount—and show off your class pride with new Death Knight, Demon Hunter, and Druid sets.

View Full Article

15 Likes

Quite a few things I’ll want this time it seems. Liking the chainmail tabards and probably will get the DK sword. Good month for me apparently.

2 Likes

Way too many things i want to buy!!! Its always so hard.

9 Likes

2 tabards
scarf
hood and 2 x cloaks

maybe grannys hat.

Broom Mount is awesome.

But the rest is trash. These Class sets have been horrendous (except the paladin one which is awesome).

the best class set was the Mage one, which wasn’t locked to class, and was for sale on the in-game Shop.

The Druid staffs are nice for Nelf Priests

Finally I will be complete. Also new hat.

4 Likes

Finally I too will get my hands on a proper hat.

4 Likes

The problem with that hat (and similar ones we could already get) is that it cuts off your hair. That really ruins it for me in this particular case; a witch’s hat should accommodate some long hair!

Anyway… There’s a few things I’ll buy, but overal this is a bit of a disappointing month for me. At least the broom is cool, but you know what would make it ‘super duper cool’?
If it this was the game’s first dynamic/static flying mount.

But yeah, that’s not happening. :sweat_smile:

Hey stop poo poo-ing my hat and my broom.

Hey, take that back ! Druid weaponry is awesome!

2 Likes

That’s unfair, I can’t post memes. Blizzard fix this, I complimented the broom and the hat.

1 Like

I didn’t poopoo the broom though. I said it was cool. :grin:

Anyway… I’m off to bed.

You did not properly acknowledge is as the second coming of sliced bread, which we all know is the best thing. That counts as poopoo-ing in my book.

THE BROOM DESERVES… NAY IT DEMANDS RESPECT.

1 Like

I’m afraid on this occasion I just can’t do that :wink:

1 Like

You know we have had a great run but I think we should all come clean. I think I speak for everyone in saying druids are lame.

Also @Blizzard, I forgive you for the druid themed patch because of the broom mount and new hat.

3 Likes

oh man im gonna have to get that pet i cant help myself when it comes to pets

2 Likes

The truth was bound to come out eventually. It’s unfortunate they had to learn it this way.

I think It’s a good thing that they finally heard it, it was getting really sad.

1 Like