Dive Into Joyful Chaos as Warcraft Rumble Pops Into Azeroth

Dive Into Joyful Chaos as Warcraft Rumble Pops Into Azeroth

People can't get enough of this mysterious new machine that leaves joyful chaos in its wake. Warcraft Rumble machines beckon eager collectors to expand their growing toy collections with splendid Miniatures.

View Full Article

3 Likes

Hard pass.

4 Likes

Cute minis. It looks like good amusement for collectors.

I don’t have a phone.

4 Likes

Oh that’s what that mail was… I forgot to go to a mailbox to read it because I thought some random player had sent me something :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

If I can get a mount or mog from playing a few games of it without spending any money, then I’ll have a look.

If not, ram it

1 Like

Oh so I just nipped on, got saw it, got 2 items, one of which is a box that I can’t open? Is this tied to another mobile game?

Then this one is for you, since it’s just a promotion on the pc game. Also, you cannot get the same thing twice, so it doesn’t seem like gambling or something mobile game oriented.

1 Like

So I looted and turned in the coin before even knowing I had a quest in my mail, and now I have a quest to loot something I already looted. Cant loot it on alts either. Cool stuff

4 Likes

wow some random statues you can throw on the floor. +1 in toy count and thats it.

and before i play a smartphone game i quit playing and move to alaska.

2 Likes

And same. Got a foil I can’t use, a chest I can’t open, and a quest I can’t complete. It’s Secrets of Azeroth all over again.

1 Like

Whelp, I used the coin in the inn and got a box before I got the quest off the mail box… which is directing me to find that coin I used which no longer exists… :expressionless:

Anyone know the location of a coin elsewhere?

Edit – One in Waking Shores @ 56/19 top of the tower. Got my quest done.

2 Likes

Got murloc from tutorial

I found 2 in the Inn. The first one on the bed upstairs disappeared when I clicked on it so I hunted around and found a second one on the ground floor.

The one on the bed gives a foil, not a coin.

I got the amiibo jitters for a moment (worst product ever locking things behind those) but that was doesn’t seem to be anything like this so yeah
looks neat

… I don’t see the point of whatever this is :no_mouth:

3 Likes

Very cute :dracthyr_love_animated:

Also a coin and foil in Orgrimmar - inside the Broken Tusk inn upstairs on the left, and the foil is outside the main Auction House nearby, on the right of the building. They do now seem to be showing up on minimap as treasures.

Still can’t open any of the prize boxes, however.

just finished collecting them all, the rank 3 foils looks kinda nice tbh but doubt i’ll use em more than once.

2 Likes