[Updated 4/11] November’s Trading Post is Out of this World

[Updated 4/11] November’s Trading Post is Out of this World

New class armor sets and weapon sets are available for the Monk, Warlock, and Warrior in this month’s Trading Post offerings. This month’s signature item— Arsenal: Cosmic Weapons Cache—is out of this world. The Arsenal: Cosmic Weapons Cache now includes two additional swords!

View Full Article

2 Likes

What a dull monthly reward.

I’ll be taking my time to fill the bar this time.

7 Likes

weapons look good

2 Likes

Do you think so?

I’m more of an eye candy when it comes to weapons, and gear

The Class Weapons look good. However the “Cosmic” weapons are just bland and disappointing.

Well at least they added more than 1 this time.

1 Like

I hope the monthly reward has some sort of particle effect were not seeing in the screen shot because thats just sad to look at.

2 Likes

Again, not a good selection for me. I like the Warrior’s shield and the Ruby Felfire Bulwark but that’s it. I suppose the staff would be nice for a void elf but I’d never use it. Oh well, better luck at Xmas.

1 Like

Weird that the pet is the same price as the mounts. Don’t think that’s usual?
I don’t do transmog so not interested in the reward :cry:
But I will happily buy the zhevra as I’ve always wanted one :smiley: (I already have the spectral gryphon)

4 Likes

The cosmic weapons are atrocious.

They look like the should be 50 tender each.

What’s cosmic about them?

1 Like

Little bit meh this month, but… the zhevra gives me hope that one day we might see a giraffe mount :giraffe:

Agree abit meh this time around - may be a good thing for me, as I’m interested in Decembers class stuff, so need to save :thinking:
… I always collect the cloaks but this colour is making me reconsider too.

1 Like

And then the class weapons… Or even the class armors have no real reason to be locked.

Monthly reward is bad. Way too many mounts to buy at the same time. What’s the point of that? Just to annoy players?

1 Like

3 mounts? It’s typically 1-2… feels like Blizzard are inching closer to selling Tenders so people can afford these things within the month.

Suramar Resident: “Something’s not quite right here”

I think they may have noticed the Moonkin Festival and Dungeons and Raids activity sections… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Are the warrior set swords and shield just for warriors? :thinking: kinda feels like it… in that case it’s a shame, they look legit.

out of this world bad, yeah, especially the monthly reward, we still didn’t have a single good looking 2hander sword in the trading post since it started

1 Like

Btw. can somebody explain to me why did they give “Samurai” armor to the monk? Yeah its asia inspired, but its clearly an armor that you supposed to use with weapons - and Monk only uses weapons as stats buff. They really should have given it to warriors, as its fits their fantasy so much more. It didnt make any sense back then, it doesnt make any sense now.

1 Like

That’s an old RAF mount. I am hoping they reintroduce the hippogryph.

Meh trading post every month is going meh meh

1 Like