World of Warcraft®: Deep Dive Panel Recap

World of Warcraft®: Deep Dive Panel Recap

During the World of Warcraft®: Deep Dive panel at BlizzCon 2023, Game Director Ion Hazzikostas took viewers deeper into the features coming in the next chapter of World of Warcraft: The War Within™.

View Full Article

4 Likes

Being able to properly gear as a solo player is a huge plus. And being able to switch between dynamic flying and classic is gold.
These are my top upcoming changes im looking forward to.
Also warband and hero talents looks great.

4 Likes

I’m very psyched about their open world plans. Bring it on! :grin:
World content is actual endgame baby! :partying_face:

3 Likes

That was intense. I think I need a shower.

1 Like

omg, I was actually waiting for a moan and had something funny to say :sweat_smile:

it was a good presentation!

1 Like

can we skip 10.2.0 and roll out 10.2.5 :rofl: df in all fly zones is big qol change

There’s surprisingly little to moan about for me.
I’m hesitant about the underground zones.
And I’m not digging the Earthen allied race.

All the other stuff ranges from ‘interesting’ to ‘awesome’. :hugs:

1 Like

It looks fun and exciting new expansion and it feels new fresh game. Cant wait to try out! Keep it up! :point_left:

1 Like

Legit a solid deep-dive.

1 Like

so they making current systems better. ok.
but the big new system is only Delves. i hope they are good and not like the previous systems that all were pretty bad. because then there is nothing new to do. fingercross

i dont want to sound negative but for the 10th expansion and 20y of WoW its a small let down that we dont get something big new.

1 Like

Pack Leader

Can’t wait to find out more.
Sounds appropriately beast master-y. :grin:

Meaningful endgame progression whether you’re doing M+, raids, or open-world; if they stick the landing Delves will be the highlight of the new expansion.

3 Likes

Lots of awesome stuff! But I really hope the guild member limit is addressed now that everything is getting so alt friendly and with cross faction and soon to be cross server guilds 1000 members really isn’t that many not with 13 classes and tons of races to play now.

I did a post about this just now but worried it might get drowned so linking it here sorry if that’s not acceptable.

Honestly this looks amazing, however I’m a bit concerned that given how they’ve struggled to balance the 36 specs we have now, how are they going to balance the 72 specs we have with the hero talents included.

the accountbound bank is great. one of the best feature from Guild Wars 2.
imo they are adding a lot of GW2 features since Dragonflight.

1 Like

It’s just some more focus on certain themes/abilities. Not really new specs.

Heh called the acocunt wide bank and reagents tabs few days ago :0

nice to see this finaly hapening - shoudl be in game years ago :slight_smile:

1 Like

why did we pay for blizzcon if everything is free on the internet a few mins after it showed already? at least wait 2 days for this lol.

someone in usa should sue you (because in EU we cant sue our overlord american companies)

I think Warbands are a great way to introduce a new feature: world content (like Delves) together with your own alts.
Just imagine, choose a couple of your alts to replace NPCs in certain scenarios.
They can tank or heal you a bit, nothing fancy or OP, just a fun way of ‘playing’ multiple chars rather than have random models help you.

1 Like

Yeah but the NPC that will group with you is seasonally themed and come with their own personal upgrades. So I don’t think they are gonna replace them.