In Development: Seeds of Renewal

In Development: Seeds of Renewal

The next update, Dragonflight: Seeds of Renewal, is in development and will allow defenders of the Dragon Isles to discover the buried history of Azeroth and the Dragon Isles.

View Full Article

8 Likes

Can you revert the warlock changes in 10.2 please.

1 Like

troll customizations will include beards right?

2 Likes

I hope Gilneas will become an actual player hub and not just, ā€œOh look, another zone to add to the pile!ā€

5 Likes

Yeah I was wondering about that, nothing in the notes say anything specific.

Yeah, we Night Elves lost our chance at that, but they could at least do it right with Gilneas. Shouldnā€™t be that hard to add a bank, an AH and a couple of portals right?

1 Like

i hope this isnā€™t 10.2.5 ?

rework ww monk ffs

2 Likes

Excited for this :smiley:

2 Likes

More Draenei customisation, eh?

Can you tell your player character artists to fix the neck seam already? Please? Given how much time theyā€™re dedicating to Draenei Iā€™m sure theyā€™ve got a moment for that.

Using Gilneas sounds fun but I do hope itā€™ll turn into a faction capital afterwardsā€¦ Worgen deserve that.

As for AI companionsā€¦ the slide away from an MMO continues, what can I say.

3 Likes

As a long time Worgen player, I hope this means we can finally hang out in Gilneas, enjoy a pint in a moody alehouse and go for a midnight ā€œsnackā€ afterwards.

3 Likes

AI dungeons is something i have been suggesting for LFR for a decade now. I still think the game would benefit enormously from a single-player environment where new players can see all of the raid mechanics before trying out higher difficulties. i also think this would solve the existing problem of not being able to do any LFR after the tier is over, because no one queues it.

dungeons are a good start tho

5 Likes

Generally speaking if itā€™s not SW/OG/expansion hub then it gets no portals. There are some exceptions like old Hellfire Peninsula portals at Darnassus/Undercity but generally they donā€™t want to spread the dwindling population over several hubs and thus only the dedicated RPers generally go to those other cities.

Are trolls getting green skin like the revantusk as skin colour to choose from?

And what do you think it is exactly? 10.2.3? 10.3? 10.2.0.52189?

1 Like

announce green voidwalkers (or felwalkers I suppose)

i get one with a trinket, but i want MOAR

Yeah exactly, because we get AI chars for nhc dungeonsā€¦ ppl who will use those havenā€™t done group content currently anyway.

I do hope theyā€™ll expand on it so we can soon run hc/Mythic dungeons and LFR with NPCsā€¦ better than having to wait in the queue for 2 hours+ ā€¦ which isnā€™t playing an MMO either, btw!

Trust System from FFXIV in WoW!

From the artikel it sounds like itā€™s just new hair colorsā€¦ big announcement for ā€œBE costumizationā€ was also just three measly new haircolors, so I wouldnā€™t expect muchā€¦ or rather nothing.

@Blizzard ā€˜Draneiā€™?? come onā€¦