485 from mythic nazoth fair?

why pve gladiators get higher ilvl then pvp players why they walk into arena with 490 ilvl taht apvp player cant even get wtf is this dogpoop dsighners

3 Likes

Because this is MmO rPg game.

1 Like

Doesn’t explain why pve gear should be 10 ilvl higher lol

12 Likes

So they finally get that 1500 OR smash you at high rate there is no in between

1 Like

because mythic nzoth is over the head of 99.9% of pvp players. Im both a mythic raider, and highest rated frost mage world. Killing 2 last bosses on mythic is harder than getting 2.6 raiting and way more time consuming.

If you want 490 reward from arena you need a new bracket at 2800+ raiting so difficulty is the same.

3 Likes

What about the people who buy boosts ? Whats ur take on that?
I’m not sure if that’s fair.

1 Like

If you want to pay like 500 euro to maybe get 1 or 2 items that is 485 ilevel go ahead. The net result from those items is 2-3% more damage MAX. And its not a new fact that wow is pay to win, when 3 slots can be filled with boe corrupted items for millions of gold from AH.

Atm a M Nzoth boost costs like 7m i think.
I dont think many people are crazy enough to pay that much multiple times and get a piece of loot once. Maybe 0. You see in PVE you might kill a boss but loot is not guaranteed lol

No it’s not… pve is literally doing the exact same mechanic over and over again, it never changes and nothing happens if you lose, it’s not competitive. Also you will outgear pve eventually making it easier than it should be.

The only reason why pve is “hard” is because is takes 20 idiots to do their job properly and all 20 to play correctly on the same pull. If it was a solo thing tons of people would’ve cleared whole mythic already.

30 Likes

Why don’t you do it ?

2 Likes

Because I hate raiding with passion and this is supposed to be a game that is fun not a full time job.

18 Likes

They get 485 within one or two slots for one season

You get permanent Gladiator X title + unique mount they will never touch .

Asking myself who the luckiest here :stuck_out_tongue:

They also get a title (that lasts forever) and achievements and what not? + gladiator lasts only 1 season, only rank 1 titles last forever

After hundreds of hours of preparation and execution mind you.

And that’s… 1 in 20? you actually get the item you want.

Is not 0.5% one permanent ? + PvE Mount will be still farmable

I perfectly know about it, i’m not jealous they got one or two part if they are guud enuf, The same i wont be jealous about Gladiator if i cant manage to accord it .

Each one have their unique rewards

(Also no one should care about this expansion anymore, this is the biggest meme we ever seen)

Mythic raiding is not hard it’s just way more time consuming than pvp

Imagine if 2.4 gave pvpers 495 azerite pieces that are BiS for PvE…that drama that would cause.

12 Likes

2.4 is extremely easy to reach though. Mythic end boss raiding is not as easy as getting 2400 in an Expansion like BfA, though.

Yeah, i don’t really see 2400 being comparable to downing Carapace and N’zoth Mythic. 2700 would be more in line in terms of effort and difficulty, especially the overall effort put into getting a capable and willing raiding team.

So you say it’s easy but you’ve never done it.

Trash taking much?