The pride of Kul Tiras, bugged?

So I have completed Loremaster of Kul Tiras, I reached Exalted with the Proudmoore Admiralty, I obtained the achievement “A Sound Plan” and I finished the Warcampaign.

Yet I can not get the Quest A nation united from Genn Greymane or anyone else.

Leaving me to believe this is either bugged or something is missing.

I had this problem too, i think i had to do a quest in siege of boralus, can’t remember correctly

I think you need to do Siege of Boralus Mythic (normal mythic) and then talk with Genn in boralus. See your quest log if you have any quest for dungeon

I don’t have any quests for Siege of Boralus.
:confused:

Hey Fizzleshot,

I have had a look into this for you, it seems that you have not reached the point that Shakana mentions! I would suggest that you look through the questline in here, you should be able to figure out what you need to do with that! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The problem was that you had to complete all story quests from all three zones on 1 character in order to get the follow up for the Siege of Boralus chain.

Sadly this was never mentioned before hand, just the required achievement. Which I all achieved, quite confusing.

Might want to look in to it.

Hope you’re able to figure out what is missing and you finish it :slight_smile:

I figured it all out, but the quest chain is tedious!
I’m on the last phase and it’s basically only back tracking,
Doing fetch and grab, talk or kill quests repeatedly.
Flying back and forth between all 3 zones of Kul Tiras.

It feels like vanilla classic quest, but this reward will be less significant. :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.