Seeds of Renewal Zone Overview: Discover Bel'ameth

Seeds of Renewal Zone Overview: Discover Bel'ameth

Discover Bel'ameth, the arms of the Goddess—a new home for the kaldorei, offering much-needed repose and solace.

View Full Article

3 Likes

Needs more beds.

1 Like

“When the Nelfs come marching in…”

Also, I appreciate that they specifically refer to it as a settlement and not a city.

2 Likes

So can we assume that with this the NEs are finally lost hold of their ancient home (living there for 10+ millenia), which is called Kalimdor, the “Land of Eternal Starlight” in Titan and Darnassian [from wowwiki], polulated people called kaldorei, “Children of the Stars” in their native tongue of Darnassian [from wowwiki]. Since their capitol and centrum is far-far away, on a completly different continent.

Obvious re use copy pasta in the 2nd pic didnt read further.

Geometry suspicious similar to the current mini hub :frowning:

1 Like

Bed’Ameth :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Budget Teldrassil huehhueh

2 Likes

This place is FIRE :smiling_imp:

can we plant a piece of Il’Gynoth here?

pretty please?

forming a guild to visit this place with 30 people using new sylvanas tmogs

3 Likes

They slept for how long on the cobbles in Stormwind with the sewer rats that they don’t even remember what beds are for.

1 Like

I know some are disappointed but I’m really looking forward to seeing it all.

I hope it gets expanded upon later

1 Like

and thats it? wheres the supercharged kaloderi powers? immortality? do u think the elve souls in the tree would feed the trolls and undeads that killed them? and burned them and their children alive in teldrasil? cringe story writing

I’m just curious how fast did they build those houses there :smiley:
When i’m gonna build my house i’m gonna hire some night elves

this was the 1st thing came in mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wlwtpH1ldM

If only WoW were good at following up and it could build into more!

Lemme fix that for you.

“I know some are disappointed but I’m really looking forward to us getting something at all

When was the last time we got an old city back? BfA Warfronts I think…

I’m also glad they are going to take back Gilneas. So long overdue.

All this stuff kind of gets forgotten and in Gilneas’ case it’s such a great city.

1 Like

Exactly. Gladly they are putting in World Building in-between Major patches now. As people like me suggested in the past.