Get New Character Customizations in Seeds of Renewal

Get New Character Customizations in Seeds of Renewal

New hair colors for trolls, a new skin color for draenei, and new customizations for warlock Tyrant and Darkglare demons arrive with the Seeds of Renewal content update.

View Full Article

3 Likes

And yet, still nothing for shaman ghost wolf. Seriously this class feels so forgotten about.

9 Likes

So uhh. When i saw Draenei Customizations on the roadmap thingy for 10.2.5 i was very excited. Draenei are my favourite race and have been since 2007.
I was really looking forward to new stuff. But all we got is this single lousy skin colour…
You can do better than that Blizzard :frowning:

6 Likes

Do something for shaman too please ! :cry:

1 Like

Mechagnomes says hi.

I almost never post anything on various online forums. But this time I just have to.
The Draenei are one of the races I seriously love. I’ve been waiting all this time, years, for them to REALLY improve their look. He really deserves it.
Now, finally, there was hope.
And - SINGLE SKIN TONE.
Now, unfortunately, hope has died completely.
Very sad indeed.

4 Likes

Squints I thought we already had this skin colour.

5 Likes

Bit disappointing. Where’s the green skun colour for trolls? Like the revantusk.

2 Likes

Wish I could reskin felguard to that, also wish hunter pets could have any specialization again.

3 Likes

Wow. This took like… 30 minutes to make?

I mean… I’m not trying to be disrespectful to whoever made these. And I’ll take whatever I can get. But nobody can convince me that a huge company like Blizzard can’t dedicate a bit more resources and deliver more comprehensive customization packages.

At the very least, let’s not advertise “troll and draenei customizations” and then do 5 hair colors for trolls and literally one skin color for draenei that looks like one we already have. It’s not serious at all. Changing colors isn’t that huge of a deal. At that point just don’t put them on the roadmap and instead quietly patch them in.

1 Like

No, dont you see this has more YELLOW in it!

Definitly worthy to mention for a patch.

1 Like

All you came up with is couple of hair colors for darkspear? huh we are neglected so much past 10 years…
Atleast fix the Tmog for darkspears 90% of ingame gear clips through this old model and the pixels are stretched like idk what New shaman Tier set legs look like a parachute bigger then our model not to speak about 1handed weapons which are sticking like helicopter blades parallel to the ground and not downwards like any other race ingame…

1 Like

But… but it’s dark grey.

It is? Dang, I was thinking it was the one on the picture.

Was hoping for some more shaman love since they druids got so many new options now.
And the draenei customization seems kinda lazy… :frowning:

1 Like

Compared to Elves, most new customisations seem lazy tbh. I love elves but I’d like for other races to have just as much love.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t call 5 hair colors and 1 skin option a big update :face_with_peeking_eye: disappointed since there’s so much more it could be done and added.

4 Likes

Neck seam fix when?

A friend of mine decided to resub upon seeing the new draenei customization options, sorry option, he is a draenei fan.

Good work art team!

A single skin color for Draenei. I hoped for more horn styles including the cut ones like loghtforged.

1 Like