49 level lock?

When leveling alts on the prepatch, is it worth it to take lvl 50 and compete with 115+ ilvl characters on bg or is it better to lock yourself at 49 for pvp?

1 Like

I tried locking my char at level 49. But pvp queue doesnt work then. When you lock your xp you only queue up with other players that also have their xp locked…

Currently lvl 50 feels like low lvl bracket pvp anyway, super squishy, die in a second or two even with 115+ ilvl.
You get faster ques at max tho so i’d just go for it.

1 Like

Thanks, i’ll be trying 50s then, i assumed a lot of people lvl locked that didn’t want to get steamrolled by bfa mains, but seems like thats not the case

2 Likes

Can always happen, if you don’t wanna get steamrolled in pvp then it’s probably best to que with another 4 players otherwise its just luck for what players you get either side and mains still party up and do this in low brackets with party sync.

Yeah I’d really love them to merge locked and unlocked exp BGs again - it’s not like twinking is really even possible anymore after the level and item squish, so I don’t get why they don’t do it. I’d love to play level 49 BGs instead of 50, the imbalance is too much

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.