4/9 Mythic Lumination are recruiting for mythic raiding

Lumination are currently looking for a few dps to complete are raid team for mythic progression. We are currently 9/9Nm, 9/9HC and 4/9M, we raid Sunday and Wednesday 20:00 ST

Pls contact Prímes#2458 if interested thank you.

We have finished our Season and are now looking for a few more RDPS to add to the dedicated raid team to head into 10.2.

Feel free to harass drake above me :slightly_smiling_face:

Just looking for a healer and a few more RDPS ready for 10.2 mage would be very welcomed with cookies and hugs

Still looking for that elusive mage/Lock, could do with 1-2 melee aswell Enh/DK/War to join to family, M+ and those just wanting to log in, chill and chat ae more than welcome to join the family :slight_smile:

BN- Llewellyn#21238
Discord- Llewellyn

Recruit update, just in need of a mage, hunter or warlock to finalise our roster for 10.2.

Come join the family for your M+ needs :slightly_smiling_face:

Now currently 4/9HC, Looking to strengthen our team with a Mage/Havoc DH/Augvoker.

M+runners and socialtes just lookjng to chill and chat more than welcome.

6/9 hc tank?

hey pal, sorry we have our raid tanks, I should have specified Havoc.

6/9 HC. just after a few more DPS to round us off DH/ Mage/Lock/Aug. Could also do with 1-2 full time healers, Disc/Hpal/RShammie.

Raid days swapped to Sun/wed 20:00-2300ST

Feel free to contact us for a chat.

Recruit update

Looking to replace a few missing classes/rerolls to bolster our main core to head into mythic in the new year, progressing at our own pace. 9/9HC

Tank:-Any apart from War.
Dps:- Mage/Augvoker/Lock

Other DPS considered.

Mon 20:00-23:00ST
Wed 20:00-23-00 ST

Socials and those just wanting to chill and chat on discord getting keys done.more than welcome.

Lumination are currently looking for a few dps to complete are raid team for mythic progression. We are currently 9/9Nm and 9/9HC, we raid Sunday and Wednesday 20:00 ST

Pls contact Prímes#2458 if interested thank you.

Recruit update

Just in need of an Aug Evoker and mage to finish off our mythic team.

recruit update

2 healers MW/Hpal/priest

Rdps- mage/lock/hunt

Currenrly 1/9M aiming to go as far as we can this season building solid core for TWW if this is something your imterested in please domt hesitate to contact us with any questions

Hello, Sent a friends request in-game, would like to chat about joining.

Recruit update

3/9M

RDPS- Mage/Boomkin/Aug (others considered)

Socials and those just wanting to chill and do keys more than welcome to join the family :slightly_smiling_face:

Do yourself a favour and stay FAR AWAY from this guild. Drakerus is the officer of the guild, and he easily takes offense to things that isnt even about him, and if u offend this guy, you get kicked. Sadly a super toxic guild, friendly people, but officers that abuse their powers and a GM that doesnt care.

Heres the link of everything going on in the guild. If you dont believe me.

What you are not mentioning is the fact that you come in and give officers abuse and call them boosted and tell new players officers aren’t allowed to raid because they are boosted whilst we are in the middle of a conversation with new players helping them navigate our discord. when someone doesn’t agree with something you say and do it in a polite way you would then give an attitude over the discord, say we’re being mean and hurtful and report us for harassment? You are happy to “give out banter” but soon as we give it back you claim that we’re being aggressive and hurtful, you got booted from your previous guild for the exact same thing bud as I have checked and you attacked them for also not getting your way, I’m sorry your experience with us was not what you wanted, but unfortunately when you are in a guild full of adult men, we give each other a hard time which you joined in on? Thank you for your time in our guild and the effort you put into raiding with us and sorry we were not a good fit for you And we wish you all the luck in the world

this is what your previous guild responded with when you attacked them for not getting your own way and that you messaged their guild members too trying to stir up trouble

dont talk about things u have dont know about, also if you took offense those 1 or 2 times i told u are boosted (in a fun way), why dont you open your mouth and say that u dont appreciate that? nah, instead u rely on your daddy Drakerus to deal with your problems, sorry that this had to come to this, but i alredy spoke to several other people in the guild and they share my story where they say they are not happy how people are being treated in the guild, so stop lying and grow up. You will see that people will leave, and im just warning people about this guild as you cant listen to reason. So hope you learned a lesson, else this will repeat itself many many times in the future.

Jesussss, I knew you had some sort of issues but I have to say you are dedicated on being toxic and to think you have done the same thing in your last guild which Vasear has posted above. Hi my name is Drakerus I am the Co Gm (not officer by the way) and I have nothing to hide, I mean Garmatol is not even you main why you hiding? The guild is not toxic at all, not putting up with a child throwing a fit because he insulted leadership and then tried to make out its a joke?. Judging by what happened in your previous guild you have trouble controlling yourself and your mouth around adults and its funny that if you look me up there is nothing? but it was extremely easy to find out your reputation (which is not good by the way) . So yes I did kick you twice for the same reason, your ego is huge and your attitude is I’m right and everyone else is wrong and toxic. You really think the gaming community is reading this lol, we are not that special mate, this is not Echo. Oh and yes we have learnt a huge lesson we have now updated our discord to search forums so we can check histories and avoid another mad man or woman. Good luck in your next guild all the best.

Love Lumination

Recruit Update

1 Disc Priest/Resto shaman

1 Boomkin/Aug evoker (other RDPS Considered)

3/9M with Weekly HC reclears.

Looking to move from HC to Myth? Feel free to get in touch and lets see what we can do for you :slightly_smiling_face: