Guild herald and guild page

are these unique to toon? (not faction. each faction has its own herald and page.)

i know these 2 on my rogue, but if i log on any other horde alt, they are listed as unknown in pet journal (grey) and 0/3 learned when i hover on them.

1 Like

Hello Vintoleth,

This non-combat pet is indeed character specific. You would need to get the appropriate reputation with a guild, that has specific achievements, and get it from the respective guild vendor in order to see it/use it.

Hello Voosprey.

Does this mean that if I have 25 toons, I need to buy it 25 times?
Why not change it to have the requirements unlocked?

Also, do we have enough space in the pet inventory?
If I can only have 3 pets of the same kind, I can only use it with 3 different toons then?

Sorry, this is not clear at all.

2 Likes

Hello Voosprey

didn’t expect a blue but ty for your answer. all my horde toons are in one guild, and all my alliance toons are in another. i dont have “floating” alts that are active. so this doesn’t really fix that issue. (all the things).

i dont use the pet, im just a collector, so i was just curious about “completion” and thought i had missed these 2 easy pets somehow.

from my experience it doesn’t list the pet once you go to an alt. it will always show 0/3 for all your 25 alts.

you would need to buy 3 of the pet on jbelix for it to show as 3/3 on your warrior. but then, your other 24 alts would all show 0/3 until they bought it and so on.

this is how i presume the case is from my own experience. ie. rogue shows 1/3, but every other toon is 0/3.

but i do agree, this is a bit of a wierd scenario and complicates things for most people not in the know, like i was confused.

my only guess, is if this pet was introduced in cata, when guild perks came in, it would have made more sense to make this unique to toon, as i guess the account wide pets situation only became a thing once pet battles started in mop? i may have my timescales messed up, but this is the only thing that makes sense as all other pets as far as i know are account wide.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.