Your favourite warcraft cinematic?

Just wanted to hear you good folks’ favourite warcraft cinematics. Wow or the RTS games. In game, or trailer. The ones made with game graphics count aswell naturally.

Legion trailer is my personal favourite (wotlk too, but I’ve watched it too many times).

The gods of zul’aman patch trailer (2.3.0 I think) is my favourite of the ones with game graphics and my favourite patch trailer overall.

edit: added the videos now that I’m on PC.

The BfA opening video…
Or the Jaina daughter of the sea video if that counts.

6 Likes

The still the Wrath cinematic: watching Arthas using his dad’s advice as the Lich King.

2 Likes

I always get chills when Maraad (i think its him) puts Hammer of Naaru over his shoulder after reading Libram.

Also

1 Like

Wrath of the Lich King, the one that shows Arthas returning to Lorderon and killing his father. This one shows that Arthas has really gone to the dark side and has embraced the Lich King persona for good.

best two from this expansion. ( if you still not done Allince story then dont watch 2nd one )

4 Likes

Arthas rising Sindragossa.
The camera angles, the theme, the music, the words…
Love it~

1 Like

As most people are saying, the WotLK cinematic was really cool. My favorite by far.
You can’t get more epic that that.

1 Like

Those WoD warlord cinematics are awesome, guldans harbinger and probably tbc intro.

WoTLK cinematic:

I feel Arthas was the lose end of Warcraft 3.

We knew what happened to: Thrall, Jaina, Tyrande, Malfurion, Sylvana’s, the Horde, the Alliance, Illidan, Kael’thas and even Gul’Dan.

But not Arthas Menethil.

Cheers.

7 Likes

Your faith has blinded you…There can be no chosen one, only we can save ourselves.

And…

Edit:

Forgot to mention the lordaeron cinematic on BFA, That mad banshee scream is so amazing xD

1 Like

Vanilla one was a good introduction to the world and did show in a good way what WoW is all about :

Wotlk one was great, but from the Arthas story even a good movie could be made :

• The ones which deserve to be mentioned to are :

Stormheim cinematic from the game :

The Arthas ending :

And the Wrathgate :

Jaina Daughter of the Sea

1 Like

All of them. You can’t say what is your fav child.

1 Like

but ye srsly all of them :slight_smile:
1 Like

The Wrath Gate or BfA assault on Lordaeron.

Even if the story was worse, I like the WoD Cinematic which shows us an alternative how the enslavement of the Legion could be stopped:

2 Likes

Arthas demise. And wrathgate

Yrel should have been the one that got killed instead. ;-;

Also my fav cinematic is MoP one.