Green is Good During March’s Trading Post

Green is Good During March’s Trading Post

March’s Trading Post sets the stage for fresh new looks from lucky jade to cool aquas and everything in between. Squeak through any close call with Teele the mouse pet at your side.

View Full Article

2 Likes

Can I have extra 500 tenders please? :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Decent month, imo. Not great, not bad. The Quel’serrars might be good.

1 Like

ngl teeles grandparents learnt everything they knew from me

ofc they never benched 1782.7kg like me or impressed the ladys of goldshire like i do

even though i unsubbed 39 years ago ill probably buy everything on the trading post like i do every month too

going back next week to their number

1 Like

Theres hardly any green in this months post.
Its all teal and blue XD

The mount and the formal mog is cool enough.
But mostly another month of saving.

A bit disappointing but hopefully having lots of tender saved up will be worth it for me one day.

3 Likes

oooo i like those shoulder capes.

1 Like

Nothing to be overly excited, but nothing ugly too. Probably will get the mount and that’s it.

Coming to a cash shop near you.

That’s pure mince

2 tints of duelers capes nice
please make the next have snowy and crimson duelers cape tints

2 Likes

Not the best, but significantly better than the last two months! The mount looks interesting, as does the arcane headpiece and a couple of weapons…

1 Like

“Green” for St Patrick’s I’d imagine… but those were mostly shades of blue.

Where’s the Shamrock club?! :shamrock:

1 Like

mmm. maybe just the mounts and the shoulder mog. other things… mah

Pls stop making pets the monthly reward and put the new mounts, its super annoying having only 250 coins each time u add a mount cuz i collect the mounts and cant really get anything else thanks to it being 750

3 Likes

Love the mount, mouse, blue dress (finally! Hope this goes with the mage set also from the TP) and skyborn blades. I’ll probably get the green cloak etc for my collection. Good haul.

Cant say I love another pet as bonus. Never used 'em never will. But hey. Its free.

Yeah, whenever a pet is the monthly reward it just feels like such a waste, to me.

2 Likes

another dress transmog and we still cant hide the pants slot, you guys are useless

1 Like

lol are those the swords from the gold sink vendor new the BMAH?! And the axe is a recolour of the BMAH too. It complaining but the swords deffo look like them. Quite like the different coloured cata edge as I love my green one already!

1 Like

Suspect it might be those swords as well. I haven’t gotten them from the vendor yet though, it’s on my list but as a low priority, so for me this would be a win rather than an outrage.