4/9M Enhancement Shaman LF Raid Guild

Hey am looking for an active raid guild for rest of the season and beyond.

Here’s the cliff notes version of what I am looking for:

I play enhancer (and rogue) and have 4/9M experience so far. Preferably your guild progress would be similar.

I much prefer progress raiding over farm. Therefore I am looking for a guild that in general aims to tackle mythic as far as the roster allows to (without CE ambitions) but not just re-clears HC for most of the season.

Active, internal M+: I like to play M+ a lot. I don’t mind pugging keys but the interaction with other people in the guild shouldn’t be limited to the raids only and I much prefer running some keys with guild members.

Events: If there are events outside of raids and M+ to strengthen social interaction within the guild, that would be a plus for me.

Activity: If your members only use Discord during raid times, otherwise randomly pug M+ and are generally rather loners, I am absolutely not suitable for you. I’m not looking for that.

PvP: Don’t go there :slight_smile:

Age: I’m in my early 40s and would therefore prefer a somewhat adult guild (not a must though).

For a personal conversation you can simply add me in the Battlenet and we can discuss the details there or on Discord. You can reach me at: Sly#23241

Still looking for a suited guild.

Tried to add you on disc but doesnt seem to be the right username. Please add me on Btnet stylerstar#2299 and hopefully we can have a chat together on discord instead of spamming here about us :smiley: makes it easier

Still looking for a suitable guild.