4DPS hype and ProtPal shenanigans

Playing healers since MOP, always enjoyed till now.
So sick of tanks healing the group. Just left a key since the paladin tank kept sniping all the heals, happens all the time.
My HoTs don’t stand a chance against Word of Glory which casually heals for 200K+, just wasting mana hotting, everything goes to overheal with port paladins around.
Feels like healers are sidekicks and dummy airbags, at least healers should have comparable DMG as tanks If tanks are able to not only be completely self-sustained but also out-heal the healer in group healing.
Healing M+ feels stupid now, tanks don’t need you, tanks can also heal the group ( , you do ignorable dmg outside of Onyx Anulet (for those who still use it) and DMG trinkets if you were lucky to get one, and Incorporeal is a new Explosive…welcome to the World of YOUR ROLE AINT VALID NO MORE, and welcome to 4DPS runs, or 3,5 when Support role replaces healer since paladin will take care of healing…

Wich level are you doing a +15 yes a good pala can keep the entire group alive but a 15 isnt high.

1 Like

Why you complain? I do the same if i tank, I want to help group, that player just did Good plays, you should be happy. If there is nothing to heal you can always do dmg btw, its not a rocket science, all healers do that.

1 Like

My WoG heals others for 80k. It’s only gonna “casually” do 200k with Hand of the Protector and wings on an almost dead player, and like nobody plays HotP in high keys. None of the top 10 Subcreation builds have it.

Sure, if you’re into 4 DPS stunts you will spec it, but even then you are only covering spot healing with it, and need stuff like Vampiric Embrace to handle group healing.

Hand of the Protector is nerfed, it’s expensive to get it, WoG does more work on ourselves with or without it, we prefer to spend holy power on Shield of the Righteous, and not every healer appreciates the help. You just ran into someone trying to be Superman in a low/mid key.

Ur sacrificing DMG to WoG instead of Shield of the RIghteous, its not a rocket science, all tanks should be doing that. How is that helpful and not “I can do it all, move aside!” attitude? That is the point of making healer DMG viable again. an no, I’m not happy about my role being useless in 15 key, heal and dmg wise. again, it’s not a rocket science.

No, because prot pala gets a free WoG (with a talent that everyone takes) for every 3 casts of SOTR. Using the free WoG also gives 2 second CD reduction on Sentinel (wings), so it benefits the paladin to use it on any target that’s below 100% health.

I’ve played with a lot of different healers, and I’ve never had a single one complain about me helping out with a bit of off-healing.

So you complain that another person in your group makes your life so much easier? Well who would have guessed on theese forums… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A bit is fine, having 80+ cast of WoG and sniping HoTs is not. You are missing the point. Would you be fine with the healer casually aggroing to help you out?

That wouldn’t be ‘helping out’. That would be suiciding, which would be the opposite of ‘helping’.

Are you really complaining, about Tanks being actually helpfull and not detrimental to your Groupes succes? Never ever would i imagine someone to have a problem with that, holy moly.

Probably stuff like this Post is the reason why Blizzard just said “F the Forums”.

2 Likes

That’s kinda funny cause the highest tyrannical keys have been timed by a vengeance dh tank not paladin. I guess they can heal the group too then.

Is there anything idiots won’t whine about?

This patch’s gear system, it’s way too good that even room tmp iq players can appreciate it

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.