5/8m priest/hunter lf guild

so my guild officially called it a day today and will no longer be raiding, im now on the look out for a 2 day a week guild.

all my progress has been done on my priest but my aim is to play my hunter from now on. (gear is currently 376 and I will link it to any interested party or you can find it on raider dot io)

leave me some info below and il contact you

Hai there
We started a bit late with progress on Uldir, as we needed to rebuild the guild after a server transfer.
The roster is almost complete for the new raid, got a few spots open for ranged, so playing your hunter will cover one of those spot :smile:
Take a look at our recruitment post, and feel free to contact us for any info you might want .

(H)Lást Rites - Late night raid guild - Kazzak

Lást Rites is a guild with focus on pve endgame, but mythic+ and arenas are also run by the members on daily basis

We raid on a very family friendly schedule:

Tuesday - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet
Wednesday - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet
Friday optional Alt/Nm/Hc - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet

As of right now our progress is:

Normal Uldir - 8/8
Heroic Uldir - 8/8
Mythic Uldir - 1/8

We are now recruiting to fill up our roster and get heroic done and jump into mythic asap!

Therefore we need you!

Tank - Closed
Melee - Rogue - WW Monk (BM OS) - Dk (Blood OS)
Ranged - Mage - Boomkin - Hunter - Warlock - Elemental Shaman
Healer - Priest - Mistweaver Monk

If accepted into the guild, your trial period will last 3 weeks (6 raids)
so that both you and the guild can get a feel if we are a good match.

About Lást Rites:

Most of our founders have played and run guilds since Vanilla, raiding in guilds like: Last Watch - Aquamarines and Elitist Gaming.
When Draenor hit most of us had enough of the elite hardcore raiding, because we shared the same vision - That the game should not control us, it should be played around us and members real life - that is how this guild started out on Doomhammer/Turalyon (Ally) for about 14 years ago.
At the end of Legion the core group moved to Kazzak (Horde) with their vision, and Lást Rites was borne!

We value or community very highly, and therefore you will in your trial period also be evaluated not only on skills, but also how you fit into the group.
We want to progress through the endgame at a decent pace, while we have a lot of fun and laughs along the way!
That dosen´t mean we don’t take our raiding seriously, but we do feel that a big part of the wow community and raiding scene is in a very toxic state.
And that is not how we want to experience the game we all love- or love to hate :slight_smile:
We want to be a Guild/Team/Community whom enjoy playing together as friends!

If this seem interesting for you to be a part of, don’t hesitate to contact us in game:

ShaunStewart#2220
Lazer#2711

Hope to see you in game - Lást Rites

Hey bud ^^ 4/8M guild looking for Ranged DPS here :slight_smile:
We’ve had some roster issues for the last couple months because we had a couple leave due to IRL and then we struggled to raid since one was a healer and then it caused a chain reaction of people leaving. But we’ve stabilised now and have a strong team for you to join :slightly_smiling_face: I feel confident in saying we stand a good chance at Cutting Edge in BoD.
Discord: Gladi#7054
Battle Tag: Gladi#21504

Yello! This is my recruitment: [H-Draenor] DHX - Heroic and mythic raiding We raid 2 days a week at present, clearing through our farm mythic, progressing further and clearing heroic if there’s time. Best to read the post and if it interests you give me an add on battletag LAORII#2787, or one of the other officers listed in the post. Cheeeeeeers! :slight_smile:

Brand new guild here, but we have managed to get 4/8m in 6 hours of total raid time.

(I myself am 7/8m and we have a couple of CE players etc)

We are specifically looking for a hunter who can perform to the top of their game. As it’s a new guild we’re only raiding uldir casually atm to trial players and to just see what’s what. But the main focus will be the new raid tier on the 23rd.

Please add my Battle net if you wanna have any info. Halo1v1me#2150

Hey dude!

We are a newly formed guild, and we are still searching a few last DPS for the next raid. We have 2-3 spots remaining and we still dont have hunters.

If you are interested in, you can see our post here:

and our wowprogress page here: (space between ss and .com)

www.wowprogress .com/guild/eu/draenor/Halbech+Corporation

If you want more information about us, you can add one of the contact.

Have a great day, and happy new year :wink:

Foocil

Hey there Drugsbaron,

im the GM of a Guild called Saves the Day on The Maelstrom [H]
Would you be looking to transfer your priest and your hunter?

Could definitely fit a hunter on my current roster, would be great to chat to you.

our current progression is 3/8M and weve been around since vanilla.
we raid 3 days a week being wed thurs mon 9pm-12pm server time (8pm-11pm UK)

if you fancy a more in depth chat add me on
discord - fink#5821
bnet - htidredneck#1908

Hi Drugsbaron!

I’ll write a personal bit first, but then just pop our guild recruitment thing in after as it explains in more detail. I feel you with the disbanding, we just are going through something like that right now, which is why we have formed a new guild and are looking for people!

So our guild is part of an older guild that has split apart and we’re looking for members to join us so we can have something active. A huge part of our old guild splitting apart was that the core of our team stopped playing except for raid times, which meant that a lot of us were left without a group to play with. So we’re now trying to form an active, fun, entertaining guild from that. We have amazingly talented players, some good ones, and some who are just learning the ropes of wow (one of our most active members just started playing but I’m fairly sure he’s going to be taking over the world lol)

We are a fun group and looking for others to join us! If this sounds at all interesting, please add me on battlenet and we can chat.

Niambh#2511

And here’s the guild recruitment info if you want more details

Who are we?
The Eighth Sin are a mature, friendly guild who don’t take ourselves too seriously. We are a raiding guild, and we raid two nights a week, with a third scheduled day (not mandatory) for mythic plus, normal raids, etc. We are not aiming to be the best out there (though that would be great), but we are trying to consistently make progress and grow as a team. We arrange activities outside of raids for the guild as well, PvP, other PvE, mount and transmog farming, etc.

As you see in most posts these days, our old guild suffered from the ‘only online for raid’ syndrome a lot of the time. We’d like to make sure that’s not the case here and are looking for people who want to be active and enjoy the game with us. Most of our players have been playing since Vanilla and BC. But don’t let that put you off if you haven’t been! We are open to anyone. We are happy to help teach you the ropes as well if you’re a newer or returning player who wants to raid or do old content but feels a bit overwhelmed. But attitude is super important to our team, as we want everyone to enjoy themselves.

We raid two nights a week, and run Mythic + almost every day, with an aim to get everyone their +10 every week for gear at least.

We know that since we’re all adults real life takes precedence and that you may miss raids, or turn up a little late every so often. We understand. And the only thing we ask is you let us know on Discord so we can make sure we expect it!

Raiding times

Raid nights: Monday & Wednesday
Raid time: 20:30 - 11:30 Server Time

Alt / Mythic Plus / Normal night: Friday
Time: 20:30-11:30 (not mandatory to be there, or there the whole time, this is just about enjoying time together in other content)

What are we looking for?

• Any Ranged DPS (Especially Warlocks, Mages, and Shamans)
  • Melee DPS ( Death Knights, Demon Hunters, Warriors)
  • Healers (Shamans, Priests, and Druids - but again we are open to any)*
  • Are you social but want a chance to run the content as well? Join us and run on our alt days!
  • Show up on time so we get as much time in the raid as possible
  • Bring your own flasks, pots, food
  • Have your gear gemmed and enchanted before raid

If your class isn’t listed here please do contact us, because we are really trying to build out our core raiding team as we have just started the guild. We have a solid base to work from but we need to flesh out our ranks. So we are open to any good applicant (even if currently undergeared or new to the game and ready to progress).

Contact info
Niambh - Niambh#2511
KrazyKai - Kai#2842

We will have a website shortly, but in the mean time just reply here or give us a shout on Battlenet.

Hi there guys, if you are able to raid late night we are interested in more ppl for our roster.

we are 8/8M Uldir

Veeto#2676