(5/8M) Skilled and experienced MW Monk LF guild

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. I’ll try add as much information as i can which would hopefully answer all your questions.

About me as a player:
I’m 24 years old and I’ve been playing WoW since late TBC and experienced all heroic content from WotLK onwards. The majority of my raiding experience was on healers and tanks, but have played every class at some point at current content from Ulduar onwards, during which time I acquired experience as an Officer, Raid-leader, GM and Co-GM.
Furthermore, I’m currently a student, and apart from my studies I don’t have much of a life, so I’m usually pretty active. I’m always looking for ways to improve myself as a player and I’m always open to criticism (if provided in a constructive manner). Further than that I do enjoy a laugh and having fun in-game, but I know when to get serious and when to stop messing around.
I was also a founding officer and the healing leader of (Draenor-EU) up until 2 days ago, when the officer team decided it was best for us all to go our separate ways.
As for the gaps in between my progress, you will notice that I have played as a social at a few points. The reason for this is because my work and studies had gotten in the way.

About my Characters:
Main:

• Mistweaver Monk 381-383 equipped (Depends on which type of gear setup I run for a particular boss)

Alts:
Currently I have no geared alts, but I can change that in a few days if needed. I do however have a few alts at around 355ilvl (example: Slacksforzul (rogue))

Progress:

• Battle for Azeroth:
    Uldir: 8/8 Normal, 8/8 Heroic and 5/8 Mythic
  • Legion: (Please Note: This was mostly as a social)
    Emerald Nightmare: 7/7N (pugs - was mainly inactive during this period though)
    Trial of Valor: 0/3 (mainly inactive during this period)
    The Nighthold: 10/10 HC - Ahead of the Curve (Again, mainly inactive during this period, but managed to pug it a few times at a stage)
    Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9N, 9/9HC, 2/9 Mythic
    Antorus: 11/11N, 11/11HC, 1/11 Mythic
  • Warlords of Draenor:
    Highmaul: 7/7N, 7/7HC (Within first week of HC release) and 2/7M (Within first week of Mythic release)… I had to take a break after that because of IRL issues.
    Blackrock Foundry: 10/10N and 9/10HC (Pre-nerfs, but was mainly playing as a social during this time)
    Hellfire Citadel: 13/13N, 13/13HC (All done in pugs), and 11/13M
  • Mist of Pandaria (Pre-WoD release):
    Mogu’shan Vaults: 6/6N 1/6HC all pre-nerfs
    Heart of Fear: 5/6N pre-nerfs and 1/6 HC which i think was pre-nerf
    Terrace of Endless Spring: 1/4 (did on elite) pre-nerf and then 4/4 normal and 3/4 HC post-nerfs
    Throne of Thunder: 12/12 N and 1/12 HC all pre-nerfs
    Siege of Orgrimmar: 14/14N, 14/14 HC, 14/14M, as well as doing HC boosts (Have cutting edge).
    CMs: 9/9 Gold on my Holy Paladin and Disc priest, as well as doing a few boosts.
  • Cataclysm: (Pre - Mist release)
    Throne of the Four Winds: 2/2
    Blackwing Descent: 6/6 Normal 1/6 HC (With attempts on Neffy HC)
    Bastion of Twilight: 4/4 Normal 2/5 HC (Icluding Cho’gal HC)
    Baradin Hold: 2/2
    Firelands: 7/7
    Firelands HC: 1/7 (Had attempts on beth hc, majordomo hc and alysrazor hc all pre-nerf, tho didn’t raid much in FL as i transferred to a new realm (silvermoon at that stage))
    Dragon Soul: 8/8
    Dragon Soul HC: 7/8 (Missing Spine. Had attempts on Spine HC but went on holiday with family for a week and came back in time to help them progress on Madness, which we got the first night i was back ^^)
  • WotLK (Pre-Cata release):
    Naxxramas: 10 and 25man Fully Cleared
    Eye of Eternity: 10 and 25man 1/1
    Ulduar: 10man Fully Cleared, including Glory of the Ulduar Raider
    25man 7/14
    Trail of the Grand Crusader: 10man 5/5 normal, 2/5 Heroic
    25man 5/5 normal, 1/5 Heroic
    Icecrown Citadel: 10man 11/12 Normal, 11/12 Heroic
    25man 11/12 Normal, 5/12 Heroic
    Ruby Sanctum: 1/1 Normal
    Obsidian Sanctum: 10/25man fully cleared, including 3 drakes up
  • TBC (Pre-WotLK release):
    Only Started playing WoW about a month before WotLK release.
  • Vanilla (Pre-TBC release):
    As stated above, I wasn’t playing during that time.

Please note: This progress is spread out over multiple alts, as I have rerolled multiple times based on past guilds’ needs.

Logs:
Uldir Mythic:
https:// www. warcraftlogs . com /character/eu/draenor/slackssalot#partition=1&amp%3Bbybracket=1&bybracket=1
(Remove spaces)

What I’m looking for:

• A guild that raids 2-4 days a week anytime from 19:30-01:00
  • A stable, mature and well organised guild
  • A guild with a strong social side
  • Would prefer a populated server
  • A stable spot in your core team. Willing to be rotated out if needed on certain boss encounters if for the sake of progress.

If you would require any further details please feel free to leave a comment with a description about your guild, progress, raid times / days, your guild’s website link and your battletag for an in-game chat.

Further, I’d just like to say thank you for taking the time to read this post and I hope it wasn’t too much of a read ^^

P.S: Please leave a comment here before inviting me on my battletag as to allow me to also do some research on your guild (Also, just copying and pasting your usual recruitment message makes it seem kind of rushed. So, please personalize it, even if only a little) :wink:

Battle tag: GrantW#2497

Hello Slackssalot.

My guild Sanity Not Included is currently in need of a mistweaver monk, which you could provide us with for further progress.

We currently stand with a progress of 6/8 Mythic, we raid wednesdays and sundays 19:30 - 22:30 with an optional raiding day for tuesday (which is usually heroic runs).

Here’s a link to our wowprogress. https:// ww w.wowprogress. com/guild/eu/kazzak/Sanity+not+Included (remove the spaces)

If you believe my guild suits you then do add me on my battletag, Cent#21605 so that we may perhaps discuss this even further.

Thank you.
/Centarios

Good Morning Slackssalot,

we are a Weekend-Guild on Draenor, currently sitting at 6/8 Mythic, looking to recruit a Mistweaver Monk to improve and strengthen our Healing Roster.

You havent mentioned the Weekends specifically, so I decide to leave you a message. We raid

Saturday and Sunday from 15.00 to 19.00

and have an optional Alt/Farm/Trial Run on Wednesdays after 20.00.

To get an impression from us as a Guild check out our Website www.blessed.gg
and if you have any questions feel free to either comment on our Forum post [H]-Draenor - «Blessed» (7/8M) - Weekend-Guild - #5 by Jhinrokh-draenor
or add me, or any other Officer (you can find their Battletag in the Footer of the Website), to Bnet Lorfia#2465

Ps. I noticed that you were not actively raiding in the past expansion because of reallife issues. We want to have a stable Roster, with people that stick to it and enable us to grow as a Team. So please keep that in mind, if you think about applying. If everything is in order now, dont pay any attention to it. Of curse we all know that life can get in the way, but if you can forseen it, you can act accordingly.

Hey there!

Primal Madness 6/8 M is LF a MW Monk for a spot in our core! We raid Monday - Tuesday 19:00-23:00 CET.

Check our forum post below for more info.

If you’re interested add me on Btag Pico#2151

Kind Regards
Aïther
Pico#2151

7/8M guild, on the cusp of killing G’huun. Could use a reliable player and a solid healer. I added you.

Thank you for all the interest, but I am no longer searching for a guild.