5 hours mining for 15 skillpoints

Really,

5 hours of mining for 15 skillpoints. Not a spawn to be found, all over Hellfire penin, Zanger and terrokar forest.

Who ever developed this should have his head checked out.

What a joy.

Cry more little baby

high octane gameplay.

Its part of classic experience,isnt that you wanted?

Im not crying, you idiot.

Well yes, i did want to experience it. Now i am and here is what i think of (part of) it.

So how does your comment contribute to anything?
You alledge that bc i dont like ONE aspect of TBC, i disapprove of ALL of TBC.

You see where you are wrong here, or do i need to spell it?

2 Likes

Sounds like you were just unlucky, or someone else is taking them. I’ve run into 5 or so nodes in Hellfire Peninsula within half an hour just while questing.

1 Like

Did you have “Find minerals” turned on?

I don’t even mine and I see loads on Pyrewood village.

People wanted authenticity and now they have it.

This is not retail where you are spoon fed herbs and ore from multi dimensional nodes with personal sharped loot. In this game you have to adapt to other players. And bots.

I made 15-20k or more just from herb/mining cuz nothing else to do as a healer queueing bgs.

Bots farmed classic 24/7 for 2 years straight and inflated the economy so most plebs that got 280% mount today would not even be close to affording it in real TBC.

1 Like

I saw more Khorium Veins in an hour in the original TBC than I’ve seen so far since I hit level 70. The spawns are also in different places and seem to behave differently? The high server populations and different dynamic spawn mechanics also play a part.

TBC Classic is very much not the same game as TBC, the list of differences are long. I had my mining max’d by around level 65-66 and I think I’ve mined about 12 Khorium bars so far, almost all of which were before hitting level 70 (aka first week of TBC). Most Khorium I saw was in HFP on day one, whole zone was full of it.

Ive had not much issue with mining for the most part and like I said maxed by Nagrand, I have a decent stockpile of adamantite, but Fel Iron and Khorium hardly any. It’s still not authentic to original TBC though, I dunno why people are pretending like this version of the game is accurate to the original client/servers, it’s not.

2 Likes

treu spawn fester sit same spot for hours get ton herbs and ore not joke i made 1 k hour just farm feliron ore haha

Its part of classic experience,isnt that you wanted?

Regardless of your post, finding mining nodes is quite insane, Biggest problem I see is ofc the higher population especially without layering. Also, people even more incentivised to mining due to Jewelcrafting.

Not like u get thousands of gold just from questing. I started BC at around 3k-4k. After buying epic flying i was back at 4k with absolutely zero farming and keeping all the mats from mining/BoE DE for the future and BS leveling.

1 Like

Oddly, they recognized this as a problem not long after and tried to correct it.
Got nothing to do with “spoon fed”, idiot.

Could be. Im also on a crowded server and there were many mining. (started at 8 am, so not a busy time, yet its riddled with miners. Spawn times are very high aswell)
Just wanted to know other peoples experience, but most of the comments are
PUKE

1 Like

I wonder how many boosted druids we will have botting 24/7… :face_vomiting:

I dont know. Didnt pay much attention to it yet.
From what ive seen while trying to mine, the chars didnt seem bots.
Maybe it is so crowded, its not worth it puting a bot on it, as im sure those will be too late aswell… hehehe

1 Like

I’ve not tried mining in tbc but gave up mining in classic due to lack of nodes and the number of other miners actively looking for nodes at the same. Original TBC was not like this because populations were lower, and it was only really khorium that was a pain to find.

I actually like the larger populations for a lot of reasons but the impact on mining and herbs is one downside and is not authentic.

Perhaps it’s different on other servers and other times but that was my experience every time I tried to mine in classic. Everyone was after those arcane crystals.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.