5 mask first try,tips,addons?

Hello there,

I just did 4 masks orgrimmar with boomkin (467ilvl) and I see people that use some addons which show what potions to get into the areas and the cd of “Gift of the Titans”.Any 1 knows what is it called? Also any tips and tricks for easier route like should I start from the left side or from Rexxar?

I would appriciate any help!

Hey, i’ve probably put this on the druid forums.

8.3 Horrific Visions/Gift of the Titans cooldown tracker Chinese edition translated, search this on the site wago for the weak aura link :slight_smile: as it won’t let me post it.

watch a guide on the orgrimmar 5 mask as there is a skip available in rexxar, you can run though the dark straight to him but it’s very dangerous. as you’re a druid you can stealth all the way to the pack before rexxar by killing micha and going hard right and jumping over the river :slight_smile: there is guides showcasing this on youtube.

my tips for rexxar if your dps is good enough, i pop drums and burst him down before them boars cast the spells, i did 180k dps on him yesterday in a 5mask.

good luck :)!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.