5 players LF Raiding Guild on Mirage Raceway Alliance!?

Other than the fact we will be on Shazzrah, a PvP server, I believe we are a great fit for you guys.

Hey there i think we might be a good match for your guild ^^
<Dopamine> is a semi-hardcore Alliance raiding guild on Mirage Raceway EU. Our goal is simply to clear all content in classic wow as quickly and cleanly as possible on a 2 day, weekend, 8hr raid schedule. Just a bunch of nerds trying to get professor plums. Ideally we will have enough players reach level cap within the first month to begin MC early October although this may change. We will be trying to recruit as many potential raiders and class officers as possible over the coming weeks
Add Merillia#2017 on discord and i can send you some more information.

Hello mate we could defo make a use of both of all of you :slight_smile: However we are going for PvP server Shazzrah ally, Hope u will be fine with a pvp server ! :smiley: its way more fun <3

We could use all of you, and we do have many ex gladiators in our guild and we will be planning on PvP Events aswell ! :smiley:

We´re a bunch of friends whom all played since vanilla,
Clearing Everything:
Molten Core: Cleared.
Onyxia´s Lair: Cleared.
Black Wing Lair: Cleared.
Ahn’Qiraj Temple: Cleared.
Ruins of Ahn’Qiraj: Cleared.
Zul Gurub: Cleared.
Naxx: Cleared.

I´ve lead a guild in later wow succesfully aswell to Ranks in Legion:
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Mythic World 564.

Trial of Valor: 3/3 Mythic World 216.

Nighthold: 10/10 Mythic World 298.

Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 Mythic:
Fallen Avatar: World 26
Maiden of Vigilance: World 16
Mistress Sassz’ine: World 20
The Desolate Host: World 18
Sisters of the Moon: World 22
Harjatan: World 46
Demonic Inquisition: World 36
Goroth: World 85

Antorus, the Burning Throne: 11/11 Mythic World 143.

I´ve added you both on bnet and on discord :slight_smile:

in case u wanna come easier in touch, please join our discord and ask for me or sinned :slight_smile:

discord.gg/Xje5y4Y

Language: English
Time zone: CEST
Guild Type: Casual with fun in raids
Server : Mirage Raceway Normal English (PVE)
Faction: Alliance

Who we are?
Essential is a group of people who became friends long time ago and kept playing on and off for years , real life is something that actually exist and caught us by surprise .
Most of our members have the agro meters set on either Kid agro and when ignored it becomes wife Agro so schedules became more of a thing then we had back in the day.
We all started playing in vanilla / TBC and want to go back to that mechanic and enjoy wow as it was 10+ years ago with the understanding that you actually can’t go back in time and things are different now .

What we offer?

A nice place to stay nice guild chat and a lot of players who can play very very well but also understand that we can’t push for world first clear MC etc , we will run every raid we can we will play as serious as we need and we love min max every char we have but in time …
If you like to see all content from north to south if you like to run dungeons in a guild group and see raids without a schedule we would like to invite you , we all know what it is to be hardcore we all experienced the pressure and loved it back when we had all the time in the world but in classic we relax and take our time .

If this seems something you might like then by all means come one in grab drink and have some fun :

Discord https://discord.gg/WNgMeag
1 Like

Still looking :smiley:

not intersted in our offer? :slight_smile:

We can take the whole group, but we are more of a casual raiding guild so min maxing is not required, unless you really want to, we wont stop you :grin:

discord.gg/Cdt89Wk

No way! We are just not rushing in to a choice so are trying to gather as many options as possible then we will decide as a group :smiley:

Just wanted to give a BUMP!

I replied to your post on our guild post, we would love to have you all. Add me on Bnet Munchies#11691 or hop on our discord for a chat discord.gg/b3bv9Jj :slight_smile:

Thank you Elorial

Still a few days left until we start picking a home :smiley:

We are on Pyrewood and are a casual laid back guild.

omg 6 days left to go

The hype is real my friend, are you and your friends waiting until release to make your decision on which guild to join?

Not release, we like the idea of finding one sooner so we start integrating and getting to know our future guildies.

Probably going to reach out to some of the guys that have replied today and go from there :smiley:

This sounds great, it will give the guild leaders a chance to better organise before launch too. Unfortunately, since I have posted my guilds interest in having your group join us, we have lost a number of members as they have migrated to larger guilds, so if your group were still to join us, you would be entering at the ground level. But if you are all set of rolling on Mirage Raceway then you need not be concerned, as we are still on Golemagg.
I wish you luck with whichever guild you choose.

Just a quick message to say were still looking for all your raiding classes but its getting tighter by the day ^^ hope to hear from you soon!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.