50 minute solo shuffle queue

and counting…

i see these loot boxes that give healers 2 prinal chaos was a really good incentive to get more of them in soloq. insane

time to become a healer main, tours over boyos

7 Likes

que is worse than ever before now basically unplayable

2 Likes

ret outheals ya :slight_smile:

Who would subject themselves to healing this catastrophe.

4 Likes

actually i won a lot of times with double retris on my lobby as fistweaving on 1.8k…most of those fotm retris dont know s/hit about how to play they just zugzug with out using bubble,bop etc

1 Like

Healing was already pretty unfun before, with the current state of Ret it has just reached a new low. Why would you queue as Healer when all you get are 1-3 of them every Lobby that either

• randomly global someone in the opener
  • or die without pressing a single deff

I played 5 lobbies on an alt today, which had a total of 7 Rets in them. Every single one of them was failing absolute basics and at least 500 MMR above what they should be. I am done after that, there’s no point in doing this.

1 Like

Ppl that like bering submissive?

Or are into BDSM :slight_smile:

I thought its illegale to call out but yea

Arrest me :eye: :biting_lip: :eye:

1 Like

Blizzard :

"There’s a shortage of healers , let’s give them incentives to queue Solo Shuffle.
Hmmm what could we possibly do ?
I know ! I’ve got an idea, why not give them junk 10 gold worth, whose the only result would be to just annoyingly fill up their bags with trash, in a game where people already have tens of millions golds anyway. Problem solved ? "

Genius.

2 Likes

No i wont dont worry

ye im not queing until rets are fixed and im propaply not the only one thinking that. Especially playing healers must feel miserable right now

1 Like

It’s pretty simple tbh… Just make healers the only ones able to send conquest points over to alts and people might actually be forced into it :).

Only fistweaver is viable now.
Even at low rating 9/10 is a mw doing dps dmg.
They need to even out the healers and not have 1 that outperform everyone else so heavily on both dps/hps.

Not a MW? Don’t bother atm.

Thank this to disc priests, they are sole reason for it…

Any other healer who go against disc priest feels like p00p who dream to kill god, people just dont be a cannon fodder for someone who is just overbuffed, and lose a games vs. worse than them. So of all healers pool which shoud play not playing, and disco priests alone is not enough to drive short que times.

We all know what must be done if one healer class overun brackets, cannot be more clear.

My man what game are you playing?
Yes they nerfed rdruid I played that too I’m sorry but while disc isn’t the worst healer it’s not a god among men atm. Other healers got buff in this patch (unless men=hpal. In which case any other healer is like a god lol).

dont mind him he even complained when rdruid was s or high a tier. He played 5000 rounds of rdruid and still doesnt understand what he is doing and only complains all day sitting at 1600. No point in arguing with him

1 Like

Primal chaos drop incentive is a cruel joke. No wide use in pvp, so hey let’s award dedicated pvp healers with item, barely used in pvp gearing, for pvp activity. Amazing.

1 Like

played some healer games last night

x3 fear
stun
kick
blind
fear

fear
fear
blind
stun
kick