50 wins above 2.4 to get gladiator in bfa is a joke

As the title says, gladiator in bfa became a joke. Bring back old gladiator, the current amount of gladiators in bfa is disgusting not to mention the rarity of the glad mount is dog now

9 Likes

Didn’t it just go to like top 1% approx from top 0.5%?

Didnt u profit from it cause ur only had 1 gladiator before? And i agree shoulf be % based.

You think i care about bfa gladiator? Its a joke lmao and i was teamless in wod for a while and didnt really play legion, glad should be reverted to what it was pre bfa simple as that. I think more effort is required from everyone to get the glad title and mount right now , so many people have it and its so easy to get its not as special as it used to be. If it means i dont get gladiator its whatever

5 Likes

You gonna love Shadowlands

Kappa

U enjoyed wod?

Started playing in MoP got more serious in wod MoP and WoD were most fun for me i guess maybe because they were first seasons i played

3 Likes

I started in wotlk as a noob back then i didnt know what Rating is haha.

I played alot of 2s till s3 of wod was my first good 3s session there.
I quittet in Mop i regret it it was the warrior addon my friends told me

Only S12. The rest of MoP was pretty meh for Warriors.

Just something else made even more casual by Blizzard

Thought all expansion warrior was nice

just treat bfa gladiator like a joke if people in shadowlands links bfa glad for xp just laugh at them

2 Likes

IKR it’s another horrible joke by blizzard for the PvP community, inb4 someone replies to me pepega but you never achieved gladiator anyway, yes I didn’t and that doesn’t mean I’m going to support that change because if I ever want to push glad now I’d lose interest. what makes it even worse is the state of the class design and how it’s completely made for face roll to win

1 Like

Nah m8, I started late classic in 2006, played almost all expansions untill Wod, MoP was differently the peak of pvp

2 Likes

And how should we treat people that didnt even got bfa glad? Teach us arena godx.

1 Like

Imagine trashtalking others because they played the game and earned a title,mount in this game

grow up

9 Likes

Well I’ve played with people who got glad in legion that cant even get 2.2 now in bfa. Any exp above 2.4 from the previous expan is good enough, but lets face it unless they’re multi glad throughout the whole expan I wouldn’t put too much faith in the guy.
Remember 2435 horde rating legion glad season 1.
Season 1 MoP mid 2.4 for glad too. Even some rank 1 titles in mop were around 2.6 rating.

Same question

Hm maybe dont talk about stuff u dont have

1 Like

i dont have the patience to sit and farm every single day for 6 months to be able to play the game

1 Like