Cataclysm Classic Beta Now Live

Cataclysm Classic Beta Now Live

Reignite the fire early when you sign up to play World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Classic Beta before it hits the servers in 2024.

View Full Article

5 Likes

Rawr I´m a dragon! :dragon:

1 Like

We’re getting ever closer to BfA Classic! :sparkler:

9 Likes

I do hope they decide to place flex early for Normal and HC instead of only 10 men or 25.

1 Like

This is what i’m waiting for since first i heard about Classic
cata and MOP bring them to me
Faster the better :smiley:

2 Likes

Just wait for Shadowlands classic - all part of the Jailer’s plan! :eyes:

3 Likes

Waiting for DF classic!

Okay… where the tww alpha?

1 Like

dude theese aspects are so cool, maybe you guys should make an entire expansion dedicated to them!

2 Likes

Now we just need blizz to allow ACTUAL players to get in on the action, instead of giving access to no name streamers who don’t give a flying eff about cata

1 Like

They do…the non streamer are (surprise surprise!!) simply not streaming playing the beta or telling everyone that they got one.

1 Like

Struggling to see how the ‘Classic’ killer can itself become classic. Kinda self defeating. I mean it was dreadful the first time around. Why would I want to endure that again.

3 Likes

waiting for new content not old one, where i first time stopped playing wow :smiley:

1 Like

I started playing wow just when WOD was released.

I really want to play mist of panda expansion, so I’ll wait for that and then you guys will see me as panda.

i joined in mists, would love to play it, would be my first instance of real nostalgia

1 Like

Those kind of streamers litteraly got invited WoWatNight won’t even play it lol
Only a selected few got invited and are already online.
Bet only 5% got invites and most of them are some retail andys.

You mean the selected few?
Got some random to /who and there where only 11 players on the whole server, seems to be the “silent majority”.
Also those “content creators” that are invited are mostly payed bliz community andys with no significant range at all.

I do love reading about the standard hate on streamers every time that testing goes live.

Its not the hate about streamers its the hate on those so called “Blizzard Community Streamers”.
I still don’t understand why a 4 month long public PTR isn’t possible, do you really think that few people that got invited, will report the bugs and actually give feedback at all?
Seems not, since we saw what the mess of WotLK was and still is.

Streamers/Content creators are no less capable of testing. If anything they are very capable as it’s in their interest to play a lot to make content for their audiences. Blizzard can even see the footage of what they are doing.

They aren’t the only ones who get in ofc. And any time numbers dip they add more to the player pool.

Invites have only just gone out yet you are damning them all already.

1 Like