Presenting the Plunderstorm® Creator Royale coming March 30!

Presenting the Plunderstorm® Creator Royale coming March 30!

Watch the Plunderstorm® Creator Royale coming March 30 live on Twitch & YouTube!

View Full Article

1 Like

Ahahahahahahahah!

Oh yes. I’ll clear my calendar for sure :smile:

18 Likes

Ugh, esports.
Sports in general.
Ugh!

19 Likes

This should be in line with that twitch stream promotion thing. Can’t wait to shove the tab on mute and go play Helldivers for 4 hours.

3 Likes

® already? I can’t find any trace of it in the USPTO, EUIPO or UKIPO… are you making it up? I’m not sure that’s legal.

2 Likes

unlike RFW or AWC i can finally understand what is happening on the screen, so i will watch and root for baldman team

1 Like

Why is it only streamers getting access to these tournaments? Why are there not qualifications for these games? and $50k prizepool, for streamers that already earns massive - it’s kind a joke. :smiley:

8 Likes

Why can only streamers participate in this tournament, why not make one for non-streamers? For the community?

4 Likes

Favorite creators…??? I don´t have favorite creators…
specially not those who made this bs event

4 Likes

50.000 USD for a bunch of streamers to play a half dozen games of your Blunder Royale meanwhile the serfs get to enjoy it or else, instead of you working on other content?

9 Likes

Well this explains why all the streamers have been acting like it’s the best thing since sliced bread, when most others dislike the unbalanced frustrating mess that it is

15 Likes

Why not make a tournament for the community? Streamers exclusively get access to it.

Only person I know in that list, due to Machinima, is Nixxiom. :sweat_smile:

Do we also get a reward for watching even if we have no interest in the tournament and don’t actually want to watch? :smirk:

5 Likes

No we get to pay a subscription for World of Worsecraft
so a bald guy who doesnt bathe can react to Plunderstorm trailers and get 50k if he manages to upgrade Flame Whirl to max and win 5 games

10 Likes

Thank god I’m on vacation in Italy

6 Likes

Good choice!

This actually explains why those content creators and streamers have been hyping up and praising Plunderstorm, while the feedback from the community has been almost universally negative.

It’s really tiresome that there is always some hidden agenda and deception with pretty much anything these days.

14 Likes

Buzz off, the event is already crap… like hell I’m going to watch some vapid ‘influencers’ faking their enthusiasm.

I swear you guys are tone deaf.

7 Likes

We don’t care!

6 Likes