Season of Discovery Phase 3 is Now Live!

Season of Discovery Phase 3 is Now Live!

Adventurers can level from 41 to 50, earn up to 10 additional talent points, brave new encounters in the Sunken Temple (Temple of Atal’Hakkar) as a new 20-player raid dungeon, discover new runes and abilities, and more!

View Full Article

4 Likes

wow s2 must have been a total flop if even though they relased 300 % xp buff they already push p3.

stop wasting dev resoures on stupid stuff like this and failstorm - focus on content for retail

5 Likes

That was… FAST!

I might level up for this one though. When I first started playing WoW Temple of Atal’Hakkar was in fact the final dungeon of the game.

It’s been a while.

Looking forward for a 20 men raid finally.

1 Like

Tfw I look more forward to this than S4 :thinking:

Weekly reminder : Guys… where is the retail tuning ? COMMON guys… you did great in S1. You fell asleep in S2… kind of started with a good foot on S3 and mid-way fell asleep again.

Guys… dont get into this bad habit !!! M+ exists you know?

1 Like

Hopefully means there will be more. I missed this SoD but I might have a go during retail S4…

You didn’t miss SoD, You might have missed phase 1&2, but the way I understand it each phase brings a reset, and You’ll be able to jump right into the action the moment You reach the current cap.
One of the few things that do carry over is gold, but if You aren’t a goldmaking goblin You’ll get behind quickly even on fresh realm, and if You are, then You should be still able to make loads of it in the current economy.
Bear in mind that I don’t play SoD myself, but I try to follow it’s progress.

Guess my feral will stay in hibernation unless patch notes reveals some fixes to the problems that’s making feral pvp useless. My mage is looking like main material for phase 3 as of now.

Any chance of adding a barbershop or some option to change hair color/style?

2 Likes

wrong forum

3 Likes

haahhahahaha retail is a toilet bowl of a disaster bro. Who in their right mind still plays that garbage?

4 Likes

Because retail is so good you came here looking for attention, clowning around.

1 Like

Clearly a troll guys, dont fall for it… he comes asking for focus to be on Retail content, when hes cleared 9/9 LFR only :slight_smile:

1 Like

Suprised that Shamans are still not nerfed, and to a further extend rogues. But releasing a new phase without any further adjustments to 2 OP classes in PvP and PvE respectively.
Wake up blizz clowns, shamans literally unkillable unless you play SP/Balance is a load of sh*t or rogues killing people in a stun lock and mutilate being overtuned.

Retail is a lost cause. Bin all the dumb dragon mounts and whatever nonsense this next expansion is that no one cares about.

Focus on a brand new game with a new engine and reset everything.

Why so fast the next season :frowning:

2 Likes

Thats just a dumb idea, a new engine and a reset would solve nothing and just upset everybody…

But on topic this seems very quick, i aint even been gnomer yet… (i only get maybe 1-2 hrs every 2 days if im lucky…)

Dont worry gnomer gear will still be relevant in p3 so you have plenty of time to run it still

1 Like

I guess they’re doing this rushing forward just to keep you Retailers… me as a classic player hate much of what is going on. I hoped for a Classic experience with a twist… instead we’re now getting some wierd retailed classic experience. Boost to maxlevel in some hours and dual specs on the go and what not. Soon there will only be retail players left in SOD xD

1 Like