Noble flying carpet mount

Not just now, thanks anyway.
I can live without another duck pet. Pretty sure I got a duck pet in ohanrahan plains a while back, never used it for anything.

2 Likes

but there isnt pilot? should be linked to a quest (if i remmeber well)

1 Like

I personally think a far better solution for time limited mounts is to give it a better drop rate. 5-10% would be more suitable for short term events. Nobody cares about 1% drop rates on stuff you can farm all year round. It’s proportionate.

3 Likes

I am all the “TESLA”
lets see thi evening. i have just 2 days cuz after im off for holiday.

Got the mount,50th try.
Gl all.

Hello Noble adventurers! We appreciate your feedback on all of the new Noblegarden activities.

We have recently released a hotfix that increases the drop rate of the Noble Flying Carpet mount and we also added a bonus to the mount drop chance on the first defeat of Daetan Swiftplume on the account each day.

Good luck with your hunt. :duck:

7 Likes

Grow up already. It’s a game, if you don’t get the mount boohoo. You probably should already unsub given that attitude, it’s not healthy.

Could we please have a change for the duck disguiser toy to include accountwide colours that has been collected aswell? :pleading_face: :pray:
Only being able to collect 1 disguise/colour per year and character is very disheartening considering alot of people dont even stick to the same character for a year, let alone 6 that is needed to collect them all. :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck:

3 Likes

That sounds like a step in right direction

2 Likes

You could be a little less predatory and cynical before people get up in arms over it. You know these events attract fringe types who will level 50 characters and spend every waking moment farming it while at the same time hating it.

You know they can’t or won’t help themselves so don’t you think you have some obligation to consider and protect them when designing events? That would strike me as a solid example of leading instead of always being on the back foot reacting.

7 Likes

Best feedback EU!

Give us duck mount instead of carpet mount! We want duck mount, not carpet mount! Thanks!

4 Likes

Got it second try today, good hotfix only big love rocket ingame to get now.

finally. for me is last day of try. leeeets go!

2 Likes

Hate me, but I got the Carpet yesterday and another one today again :face_with_peeking_eye:

2 Likes

Thank you!!! :dracthyr_love_animated:

One for each foot!

3 Likes

Have a tailor sew them together then you have a two seater flying carpet!

3 Likes

please, if you have 100 achievement points you don’t need to tell me anything about this game.

anyway, i got the mount today on the 3rd try , sub saved now back to the nine 780 kill inc today , hopefully , maybe i’ll get it

944 mounts inc

let’so goooooooo!

also, thank you blizzard for listening
hopefully on future events the mounts are put behind a currency and a vendor

3 Likes

alts finished. no more try for me this year. see you next year noble carpet!

Or in Trading Post in 3 months…

Enjoy your holiday!

3 Likes