Do you transmog wrists?

do you transmog wrists? i dont think you can even see them unless you are not wearing gloves and a chest/shirt.

if nearly no one does, would it be an idea to request wrists, along with necks, rings, trinkets, and relics be removed from legacy loot tables?

they can be moved to a new loot vendor for anyone wanting “twink” items for that particular tier. although… if someone is twinking and has xp turned off, the raid wont be legacy for them!.

1 Like

I do!

I also spent an outrageous amount of gold to get the Tier 3 leggings at the Black Market Auction House, despite the fact that they can’t be seen under the robe my character is wearing… :smile:

2 Likes

I usually don’t, but maybe I will once we’ll be able to hide gloves in 8.2

It depends on what you use transmog!

I do, alot of cloth robes have no long sleeves so the wrists will show up if you use short gloves. Also some wrists are longer than some gloves I like to use on my hunter so I transmog them to some small ones

Depends. Some bracers are actually visible and complete a set. With the paladin tier 2 set for example. If you don’t have the bracers as well it leaves a gap between the sleeves from the chestpiece and gloves.

I do agree about the necklaces, rings and trinkets, though.

If the wrists are visible, then yes.

For example, Judgement - Paladin tier 2. The arms don’t reach all the way down to the gloves so if you don’t transmog to the judgement bracers (which are quite big), you can see some issues going on there.

Rarely, but still often enough that I go out of my way to collect them.

I always transmog wrists. You can check my char he has them mogged right now.

cool ty all. wasn’t sure as most of the transmogs i personally use dont seem effected by them. just thinking of ways to make transmog collecting easier.

Speaking of seeing transmogged legs, the cloth legs for the TOV sets used to have a drinking horn that you could see through robes, since BFA the horns aren’t “clipping” through the robe, killing the whole point of them.

Submitted bug reports but no fix yet, I advise more people to report this horribly gamebreaking bug. Free the pants horn.

A character with transmogged wrists reporting in. It’s actually the bracers that make the look of the glove part, the corresponding glove didn’t have as good pattern so using short glove + bracer helps.

There aren’t many gloves that even allow (most) bracers to show, so I mostly ignore that slot - and hope I think of updating the set before hopping on the Yak because the new gloves or shoulders need a mogging so I don’t waste some gold on mogging the new bracers to the old ones that are in the set. Well, being able to hide them soon™ will help with that.

On occasion I do use small enough gloves that allow bracers to show, so I usually pick “fitting” ones over the smallest ones that may disappear under the gloves anyway.

Not for every set, but I have plenty of sets in which they show
We’ll also be getting hide gloves so preferably; keep them on there

We’ll get hide everything other than pants so Orcs will be able to make hulk transmogs.

It really depends on the transmog set I am using.

Some sets have gloves that cover the bracer completely, and make mogging wrist useless. Some, particularly cloth from vanilla, are hand-only and make bracer visible.

Some gloves would let certain bracer designs peek out from under them, too.

The latter 2 cases also make mogging bracers necessary.

I always do if i can see them. Thereare some nice wrists

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.