Under Development: WoW Remix: Mists of Pandaria

Under Development: WoW Remix: Mists of Pandaria

Relive epic adventures with an all-new event arriving in the 10.2.7 content update— WoW Remix: Mists of Pandaria. Experience the wonders of Pandaria anew, but with fresh new loot— and (almost) unlimited power.

View Full Article

31 Likes

Blizzard meet burnout, burnout meet Blizzard.

15 Likes

I’m equally excited and confused

7 Likes

Uhm…uhm… DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Yes, so much win, so much yes!!! Thank you Blizzard this sounds amazing! I forgive you for Plunderstorm! GIB!

10 Likes

nobody is forcing you to do it. it gives you essentially nothing except nostalgia and some sick cosmetics. season 4 should be easy and chill, there’s nothing stopping you just logging off until TWW prepatch. can you not just be happy they’re giving us some cool stuff that isn’t a battle royale which forces you into pvp?

12 Likes

This and failstorm is what real season 4 was sacrifieced for .

Trash that literaly nobody ever asked for.

More and more reused old stuff :confused:

This is sign of things to come in future expansions - just fomo transmog garbage instead working on new dungeons and raids.

Retail is lost ;/

28 Likes

Sounds alright. Not in a rush to do MoP again, but if the unlocks are nice I’ll certainly spend some time on it.

3 Likes

Looks awesome honestly, can’t wait to try this out.

8 Likes

“Head to a bazaar in any zone to purchase everything from class transmogs, to Mists of Pandaria mounts, toys, and more. This allows players to purchase items that were previously unable to obtain or difficult to obtain as random drops by simply spending this new currency to add them to their account’s collection.”

Does this mean that it will also be possible to buy mounts available from pandaria world bosses (son of galleon, serpents…)?

4 Likes

We need Taivans size reverted to take priority here, Blizzard.

9 Likes

Why are we creating game modes that cannot be played by my main character?

26 Likes

I want Wrath of The Lich King and Legion Remix.

4 Likes

i am 100 % checking this out.

hopefully you add also a vendor in order to purchase challenge mode phoenixes and reins of kor’kon war wolf (aotc garosh mount) - or as rewards for some quests things to do in the mode

i couln’t care less for transmog

blizzard, for the love of god bless us with the mounts

let’s goo

hype

2 Likes

Sure hope I can play Dracthyr this time around? Had to pick other races for plunderstorm :frowning:

1 Like

This all sounds lovely and I’m all for it, but could we also get playable Mogu, please?

Yea I know the answer is no

1 Like

nah, historical items shouldn’t be touched if you didn’t play back then you do not deserve it

8 Likes

That would be awesome. Infinite dracthyr here we go.

1 Like

I don’t think I could be more excited about this. MoP is amazing, this sounds amazing, woo!

5 Likes

Just remember blizzard, no prestige re-releasing :smiley: :heart:

I’m really not a fan of this being FOMO, or that I have to create a new character to participate.

11 Likes