Take a Dive into Plunderstorm’s Plundersurge Now!

Take a Dive into Plunderstorm’s Plundersurge Now!

The Plunderstorm event is ending on 1 May, but until then, pirating players can double the amount of Renown earned from all sources of Plunder by taking the Plundersurge.

View Full Article

1 Like

It is worth to get all you want despite I am not pvp player! Grab them before it ends! Happy Monday! :blue_heart:

1 Like

:dracthyr_crylaugh:
I am almost tempted. Almost.
I bet all the people who hated forcing themselves to do this are now screaming internally.

2 Likes

nah not really.
Took three days to max out rep, and haven’t touched the game since.
Was a good weekend, but don’t need a boost for it.

At least it will get more people to max renown so we can move on from Blunderstorm.

Also, wrong forum: https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/c/community/plunderstorm/319

4 Likes

Is PlunderSurge just an increase in gains or is it a different game mode?

I would, but I have better things to do. Like anything at all really. Got my Plunderlord set, so never touching that horrible game mode ever again.

4 Likes

I’ve played about 5 rounds of Plunderstorm. More than enough for one lifetime, if I’m being honest.

10 Likes

No, still glad I’m done with it and never have to touch this abomination ever again. Though it kind of hints at so many people quitting Plunderstorm that they now need to try and win some back by offering them a faster way to 40.

3 Likes

Nope thx. Im PvP player but this mode is weird and boring, played 3 rounds and quit.

Anyone tested this? On average how much renown do you get per match now?

Won’t know till reset, but its double.

Ive not even logged on since it was released so not sure what the base was people were getting.

I didn’t hate it because it was a fun at first, it got old pretty fast though.

I got my 40 renown and I have no issues with others getting more renown for doing it now.

2 Likes

Renown is directly linked to the plunder you get during the match, so it’s up to you how much you get per match.
Personally I do my quest for 250 and jump in the storm.

1 Like

The approximate minimum before was 800 for the daily and 250 for the “WQ” for a total of 1050 + any amount of plunder. So with this final buff it should be 2100+ for the day’s first match, which is almost a level. Subsequent ones should be 500+ if you get the quest done.

Now all we need is a report button for all the bots.

Excellent!
I managed to struggle through on about a level a day and am glad to see the back of it!

I would say on average, not counting the daily 800, you could gather between 400 and 600 plunder per match. 250 from the mission you need to do, plus any you have collected by killing mobs around you.

If all sources are buffed that should be around 800-1200 now.

I’m glad they’ve put in a catch up mode for anyone who still wants the renown rewards, great news on the faster gains.

I don’t regret no lifing it for the first two days. I got it done and never had to go back :smiley:

4 Likes