Dragonflight Season 4 Content Update Notes

No bullions from m+ :frowning:
Have to join raids to get access to them / upgrade my legendary… sad times

I just realized the rewards section doesn’t list portals. I hope they just forgot to add them to the list.

Copy paste corruption effects from BFA and made them random drops from all sorts of content. It should not take much work. Season four should be broken chaos and mayhem.

Guess u can faceroll it in lfr.

1 Like

There are a million things they can do to address that. Nerfing healing by a flat % is not the way. Its just the same “ping-pong” we have been subjected to since vanilla. With the same exact results.

We’ve made a couple updates to the Season 4 content update notes:

• Awakened raids will rotate weekly, instead of every two weeks.
    • Developer’s note: In an effort to ensure players have variety week over week we are adjusting the schedule of our Awakened raids to rotate weekly.
  • Earn 1 Antique Bronze Bullion a week per character by defeating Awakened bosses, with the cap rising by 1 each week. Note that if you miss a week, you’ll be able to catch up to the current weekly max.
  • Revival Catalyst charges have been reset to 1. One charge is earned each week (was every 2 weeks).

Then as far as Blizzard are concerned we are scum who are not fit to play their game.

But do keep paying the same subscription as a Heroic Harry.

1 Like

So we are now forced to redo old raids in order to get bis gear for pushing M+ and if a guild can’t clear mythic by raiding 2 days a week, has no chance of drops and has to play a time gated “fun” season. Cool!

It’s expensive work re-training all those bosses to be nice for LFR, you guys should pay twice as much sub!

No class tuning? VDH, Sp, Fire mage, Resto druid, aug again meta, its really sad… 1 tank + 4 dps in the highest keys is ridiculous!

Does this mean that we will have all raids awakened after 1 rotation (4th week) or 2 rotations (7th week)?

Is this locked in place? Because I felt that the 2 weeks change was really good change, since it would give us time to “reprogress” some of the raids.

1 Like

You outright can’t heal the damage, people just die if they don’t press defensives, lmao. How is that healing being too powerful when you can’t even save someone from dying?

There’s no challenging healers in this kind of damage we’re seeing, people either live the damage and you can heal them up afterwards or they die during/to the damage and you can’t save them.

The postmaster boss in tazavesh on a high tyrannical key(I did it on 26)? Yeah, that was fun to heal. It was challenging to heal. People didn’t just die without you being able to do anything about it, you had to actually heal.

Archmage sol on a 26 tyrannical? Not fun to heal at all, if people don’t press their defensives when bolts are going out, the person that gets 4 bolts just die. In fact, you can’t heal that damage because you don’t know who gets the 4 bolts, you just gotta heal them up afterwards if they survive it.

I also liked the 3rd boss in halls of infusion to some extent, because you actually had to heal. The problem was that it was a lot easier on some classes than others.

If healing is too powerful, start by lowering (self-)healing of tanks and some dps classes.

While most regular players can’t do this, we have seen that every dungeon in S3 could be done in the low 20s without healers at all. Something is off here, and it’s not healers healing too much. There were no healers in these MDI groups after all.

Too soon, I’m not ready!

That is exactly my point. And that is the thing I dont understand : how blizz formulates healer balance.

Because what they have been trying to do since the game’s conception is to balance out :

HPS ↔ DrPS

And that is simply not possible, because there is an artificial cap which is peoples HP pool. The consequence of this approach is that we ping-pong all the time between unhealable 1-shots and sitting there doing DPS.

As long as over-healing exists, this is the wrong approach to balancing out healers (with raw HPS) with encounters.

It is possible to balance, but then you have to match the integral of HPS with the integral of DrPS (cumulative sum over time). Which implies going skill by skill, CD by CD and adjusting the power of each one, for each healer.

OR, alternatively get rid of over-healing. Then you can balance out % HPS as intended.

Good change

Can you please clarify if the rotation is still going forward until the expansion ends or after week 7 they are still all awakened?

Also, it would help alot if you could choose the type of dificulty awakened or normal mythic after week 7(if the initial period persist) when the raids become current content.

So many people are intersted in a easier way to farm the mount and being able to clear the content by clearing it would be lovely… and the actuall main issue that i have with the system

And just think,LFR is so hardcore, it needs to be released in sections.

“Omg LFR is so hard I needed 6 weeks to outgear it…”

Should be an achievement tbh.

“You da best!”
“Complete LFR without being over 30 item levels of LFR items”

I’m just going to do outdoor stuff and I am playing SoD atm and Cata Classic soon so it doesn’t bother me to pay a sub for it. Next patch is for me.

Self healing is vital in the open world and I am thoroughly against the suggestion.

Open world questing was fine before some classes had so much self-healing. They could bring back bandages and such!

But anyway, that wasn’t really my suggestion. I was responding to the poster saying that healers must be nerfed because there is too much healing. A significant portion of the total healing in M+ dungeons doesn’t come from the healer.