Esports Welcomes the World of Warcraft Cataclysm Classic

Esports Welcomes the World of Warcraft Cataclysm Classic

With the release of Cataclysm Classic, it is time for more WoW Esports events!

View Full Article

1 Like

Playing video games is not a sport.

9 Likes

Couldn’t agree more. It’s so exciting. yay. hooray. Much fun for all.

I hope Paraguay wins this time.

1 Like

June is my hair washing month, such a shame I’ll be busy and miss this :eyes:

5 Likes

UK Election campaigns will be more interesting :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

6 Likes

I believe its watching paint dry month for me…

7 Likes

At least with the elections, someone, somewhere will care about the outcome.

2 Likes

You’ll at least watch the finals? I hear the UK fields a strong team with lord Whatshisface and sir Personguy.

2 Likes

I believe this year its Lord Iffy Boatrace and Sir Hugh Jarsole (a knowledge of UK slang is useful for the first one)

4 Likes

my dear slappy, did you know that playing games is also a job as well as a sport?

1 Like

Why…are we making this into an eSport?

1 Like

EEW.
Still going after that E-junk with that many failures ey?

3 Likes

I don’t know where this is coming from. Is this jealousy or stupidity I can’t tell.

Video game players earn high salaries, in some cases millions per year. Are you blind or just jealous :smiley:

YAY!

said no-one

2 Likes

I didn’t say video games weren’t a good way to make money, I just said it’s not a sport.

a game, competition, or activity needing physical effort and skill that is played or done according to rules, for enjoyment and/or as a job : Football, basketball, and hockey are all team sports.

this is definition of sport. when it comes to e-sport, all these apply to it. There are rules, there are teams, there is competition, the objective is to beat the other group, Physically players use their hands, generally requires good reflexes and motor skills.

E-sport players must be far above average by means of skill in most cases, these are skillful individuals who are better than an average guy.

E sport is just electronic sport, it is a sport.

I mean…Lmao.

1 Like

That describes my ability to eat m&ms by the bulkload so I now declare m&m eating a sport and myself as a champion of that sport :partying_face: :medal_sports: :chocolate_bar:

yes there are rules when eating m&ms, you must eat them in colour order starting with blue and leaving green until last

4 Likes

2 Likes

…fair point…

1 Like