The War Within™ Pre-Expansion Content Update is Now Live!

The War Within™ Pre-Expansion Content Update is Now Live!

Big changes arrive with the introduction of Warbands, Skyriding, class and system updates, and more with the pre-expansion content update. Take part in a new event, Radiant Echoes, and begin your first steps into the continuing story that will take you into the unexplored depths of Azeroth.

View Full Article

8 Likes

I can’t wait!!!

5 Likes

Question is, I know this might be a dumb question, I haven’t done the math, will people stuck at Remix even be able to get to play Pre-patch at all?

1 Like

Remix ends 19 August I believe.

1 Like

I wonder if this list is still the same

A week sooner than expected :hushed:

2 Likes

Harhar I was right! Yippeee! Warbands warbands warbands!

3 Likes

Hell yeah! Warbands! Warbands! Warbands!

3 Likes

Does this also mean new loading screen or is that just expansion launch?

Will cross realm guilds be available then as well?

2 Likes

Visions of Azeroth

Strange visions are calling to the heroes of Azeroth. Players who have reached level 70 and have completed the final chapter of the Dragonflight questline will be called

May I ask if this mean that if I want the play pre-patch story on an alt then full DF storyline must be completed on this character?

2 Likes

Does Chrome Time get raised to 70 by then?

I think it just means be level 70 and have done the Harbinger questline, which can be done on any level 70 regardless of what previous quests they have done.

oh jesus. i hope not in every char… i have alot of alts and i did just on one.

4 Likes

It could be indeed…. Still a bit annoying :innocent:

1 Like

You’re going to have to!!!

:kissing_heart:

3 Likes

What about the Awakened Raids?

1 Like

Yes they should be, all the systems for TWW should come into play with prepatch.

2 Likes

You can play for three days with your Remix characters, but you won’t need to because it is Warband gear and radiant memory currencies can be transferred.

2 Likes