Allied Race selection

Hello,

I think this is my first post on the forums but that’s ok.

When I got the quest to check out all the allied races I didn’t read the quests and I accidentally ended up selecting the king of stormwind instead of selecting a race.

Is there a way that I can turn back the decision or do I need to lvl up a new character to get the choice again?

Best regards

If you just wanna read quest - check on wowhead.

Hey!

I’m not 100% certain I understand your issue, but in the Stormwind (or Orgrimmar) Embassies there are some banners that you can click and read up on more information about the four allied races of each faction.

If I’m understanding correctly, you were doing the quest that only introduces you to the emissary and Allied Races. It has no bearing on the acquisition of said Allied Races, just a “Go over here! This is where you can start recruiting Allied Races, when you have the requirements! Bye!”

So you can always go look at the previews again in the emissary. No important choice was made during that quest at all.

u just started one of them

Ok so the end of the quest doesn’t matter? I can farm the rep and the achievements to unlock the allied races?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.