Back after 4-5 years

Leveling a char until Classic is released.
Is Dragonbreath chili removed from cooking?
Helenia in Dustwallow doesn’t sell it anymore

Hey Infix,

As far as I can tell, the recipe for the Dragonbreath Chili, is still there as far as I can tell. It just requires an Old World cooking skill to buy. I would suggest that you check the filters that show what Helenia Olden sells, and maybe try resetting your interface if you cannot see it there.

It’s there now lol thanks

Hi, please correct me if I’m wrong but I’m sure one of the ingredients is now unobtainable. Please let me know how you get on, that stuff was a blast :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s what I suspected, thus the title “BACK AFTER 4-5 YEARS” so people know that i’m not informed about the current status
Is Small Flame Sac really unobtainable?

Recipe was there though, I found it after 9-10 visits when I was checking again.

I leveled from fresh 50lvl to51 lvl killing whelps, pretty sure they don’t drop it anymore.
Someone said that i drops in Dire Maul.
There are 3 Flame Sacs in AH, almost 8K each (doesn’t worth it for some minutes of the effect)

1 Like

I think it may drop in DM but only from a couple of mobs and very very low rate. Victim of the changes in cata. Sorry mate.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.