Now Available! Pack it in with the Grizzly Hills Packmaster Mount

Now Available! Pack it in with the Grizzly Hills Packmaster Mount

You’ll grin and bear it through any battle with the new Grizzly Hills Packmaster mount*, now available on the Battle.net Shop and in-game shop. This unbearably useful grizzly bear ground mount lets you repair and transmog everywhere you go, helping you keep your armor shiny as new and dressed your unbearably best for any adventure.

View Full Article

7 Likes

That is a beautiful bear. :heart_eyes:

Put that model in the game; it’s much better than existing bear models.

3 Likes

Great to replace the expedition yak we’ve been using since MoP. Very cool

2 Likes

I guess it’s not included with a 6 months sub?

Anyway, really great looking mount and honestly the yak is beyond annoying, with its size and those NPCs that never shut up. It’s useful, but this is looking way better in any way.

1 Like

… first time I’m genuinely tempted by a store mount. Well played.

1 Like

Finally! I was never a fan of the yak with his stubby legs.

1 Like

Yeah bro, they know.
That’s why it’s a shop mount.

4 Likes

I don’t mean as a mount.
I mean as a mob. A tameable mob.

I’m always thinking about those hunter pets. :nerd_face:

Anyway; I love this thing. Goodbye yak!
Well, I’ll continue to use the yak on this character I guess, just because it fits his fantasy/origin. :sweat_smile:
Every other character will now use the bear.

3 Likes

Damnit Blizzard… Always finding ways to my money :frowning:

It looks like those vintage Steiff teddy bears from the 1930s. Love it!

2 Likes

Blizzard can you increase the size of the grizzly bear? Looks small for my Kultiran Warrior but it has a giant head. Blackpaw is bigger bear than the grizzly, ingame that is. Otherwise I like the mount.

Butbut… No more “good deals for a friend of the Grummles?” Like me?

I dare you Blizz… give me that beautiful bear form… please? :dracthyr_sweat: IT’S TOO GOOD!

Would have been tempting if I didn’t own the Yak. No point buying something I already own.

1 Like

The quality of the mount model is really contrasted by the low quality of the armorset worn by the Warrior riding it. The quality of the Warrior’s armorset is closer to the non-store mounts though, like the ones on traders tender that look like they were thrown together in half an hour back in Cataclysm.

Yeah I can’t justify getting it either, due to the yak. While it’s a cool-looking mount, I’d probably only use it for vendoring/transmogrification and then hop back onto a flier. Maybe in the far future if it’s super discounted.

1 Like

PLEASE! Swap the vendors! So they are same position as the Yak! PLEASE!

2 Likes

I would guess next Oct. New 12 months sub. Where last 2023 Oct
Maybe too 6 months sub

Blizzard, can have put Auction House mount in shop?
Back Mighty Caravan Brutosaur or new mount

Please

5 Likes

Im moneyless lately. Ill buy for sure but next year. If still in store ofc