Now Available! Pack it in with the Grizzly Hills Packmaster Mount

He’s so cute!!!

Strength of Beledar looks good, a tamable rare in Hallowfall.

1 Like

Blizz said it was a mistake to give players the AH mount… don’t hold your breath.

You can buy it for 600k gold converting two WoW Tokens to your Battle.net balance.

How reason mistake? All city’s AH like died?
Or Too easy?

If you want more of my money, do the same with the auction house and mail mount and I will be in heaven. It will be a shut up and take my money deal. Instant purchase. No thoughts about it. None.

I think mail boxes are always toys or pets so far.

Cool mount, first time I’ve been tempted by a store one I think.

The grummle bashing makes me sad though!

1 Like

I need this mount.

Your dwarf would look amazing on it for sure. Lumberjack vibes.

3 Likes

I swear the developers sometimes do this stuff to troll the players they’ve grown resentful of. :rofl: Some of em absolutely want to see the Teldrassil burn.

1 Like

extremely important

1 Like

No, I don’t like that bear model.
I think, model and design wise, it was a downgrade from the original bear model. The only part that was better was the HD textures.

The polar bear model we got in DF is nice too, but I don’t like the icy spikes on that.

This one though… Near perfection.
And seeing as the polar bear was first a mount too, maybe, just maybe we’ll see them using this model for mob(s) some time in the future. I sure hope so. :blush:

This is such a missed opportunity, if the mount could fly it would have broken any sales record you ever made.

Next time hire me.

1 Like

I dunno… It would’ve looked very weird if it had flying capabilities.
It’s fine as a Yak replacer imo. :slight_smile:
This will also be my go-to mount from now on in places where you can’t fly.

This mount miss a chained goblin slave with AH feature :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

.> I need to keep an eye on you. You get more diabolical the more I see you on forums. :rofl:

I m not diabolical

I m an Elf. :elf:

Elves > all

With the exception of Humans and Gnomes and Pandaren and Kul Tirans.
Otherwise, yeah totally. :sweat_smile:

Shields her short characters behind secure walls My Goblin, Gnome, Vulpera, and Dwarves need to be protected from you.

And don’t tell me it’s elves over all. If it is not a Blood Elf, you’ll claim they don’t count! :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

1 Like