Sweep Across Azeroth Astride Eve’s Ghastly Rider in World of Warcraft

Sweep Across Azeroth Astride Eve’s Ghastly Rider in World of Warcraft

Through 4 November 2024, cackle with glee when you pick up the perfect tricky-treating Skyriding mount to haunt the skies of Azeroth!

View Full Article

1 Like

A store purchase instead of fun bonus content? My question is why?

11 Likes

Wait a sec, that’s the one from last years Tading Post.
We had it the other way round, first store then TP, but this is new :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

8 Likes

No thanks I have better things to spend my money on than stupid store mounts

5 Likes

You could at least have sold a recolour or a slightly different model.
Heck; you could have recoloured the cat mount to black for Halloween and you’d have sold an absolute truckload.

This feels greedy even for Blizzard.

9 Likes

How much ?

1 Like

Seems like you have actually more business-wit than Blizzard nowadays, as I also think that would sell like warm bread

3 Likes

First the recolored Shadowlands squid.
The overpriced Scarecrow set.
The broken trading post.
Now this.
Stop!!!

8 Likes

This game is starting to make Apple’s eco system look like good value…

I am starting to regret defending the price structure a few months ago

4 Likes

Microsoft’s plan at its finest… looks like a 'murican Macron’s economic model. You pay a monthly subscription, and they add a store for content that was free - but not anymore :money_with_wings: :joy:

3 Likes

Money.

Free stuff WoW is gone

1 Like

What’s the completion reward for this month TP?
I saw nothing when i checked last night…

This was originally acquired as Trading Post reward so it WAS a fun bonus content FOR FREE! Now ppl who missed it can buy it if they want. But there are people crying and crying and crying and they will go on crying and crying and crying and hating Blizz.

edit btw: the missing reward for this month has nothing to do with it (only a bug) and it is already fixed. This month we get another mount… for FREE! You greedy Blizz you… :wink:

So ladies go on mimimi-ing

1 Like

We didn’t receive any rewards for this month’s Trader’s completion, so we have to purchase this mount instead. Happy Halloween everyone! =/ Blizzard really let us down on this one.

Stop being greedy lols. Thank god i got mine last year

1 Like

Did you mean the squid for simply filling in the bar…

People are silly enough to pay for them? That simple.

1 Like

the mounts are like the game

could be waaaaay better with minimal effort.
But u just give a edited by moderator
I am done I quit and play Throne & Liberty now can only be better than blizzard aka “we dont care about the players only about their money”

3 Likes

It’s way overpriced too. It’s a no thanks from me.

Can’t even see a price on mine and I’m on an EU server, just says learn more then brings you here.

3 Likes