Dagger of Blazing Radiance bug ?

Hi guys i farm Dagger of Blazing Radiance green version droping from normal Blackrock Foundry but alwayse i get Dagger of Blazing Radiance red version its some bug or i have unlucky and 2 versions drops from this raid ??

The boss drops 2 different daggers with the same model, Dagger of Blazing radiance (int dagger) and Molten Edge Eviscerator (agi dagger). It can drop both or one or none at all, so you are probably just unlucky.

Okay thanks for answer

There’s two Daggers both from Flamebender Ka’graz with that model but different color combos depending on difficulty
Dagger of Blazing Radiance from Normal is the only one that’s that model and green.

Molten Edge Eviscerator is the other model sadly doesn’t come in green, but does come in a really nice blue (from Heroic).

from WotLK onward, most different raid difficulty’s have different colors for transmog. this is a real pain now, when there are four different lock outs :frowning: LFG, normal, heroic and mythic. so the same item, might have a blue trim, a green trim, a red trim, and a purple trim. but you’ll have to run all 4 difficulty’s to get them.

all of this with the ever present rng thrown in on top :\

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.