Forum user appreciation

In these dark and gloomy times, lets show some love for your favourite forum users. Pick 3 people you appreciate, and give a reason why. It might be due to how helpfull they are, funny posts, people you enjoy arguing/debating with etc

• Punyelf - dedicates a lot of time to helping people
  • Trelw - spends a lot of time giving us figures, had some lengthy and awesome responses. Some very interesting reading material too.
  • Bukachu - funny af, read some cracking posts.
10 Likes

Dark and gloomy times?

•Gráinne - That dude is helping all over the new player section.
•Ланабеникова - Always telling people how it is regarding epic bgs. Restless.
•Goagrill - Cause I’m just a egocentric sob.

5 Likes

Well here they are:

• Cedrad - because I just love myself.
  • Punyelf - because is helpful to many people.
  • Gráinne - pretty much the same, helpful to so many people.
6 Likes

I love this thread :purple_heart:. Limiting it to three is really hard!!!

Gráinne - great knowledge, helpful fab poster
Dottie - I love the no messing responses
My fellow MVPs - for carrying on regardless of how many times we are called shills and the like

11 Likes

You are limiting us to only 3 that’s harsh cause I have so many I like and love here :sparkling_heart: but my top 3 favourites are.

• Punyelf she has done so much for me here on the forums and helped me out made me feel better when people were picking on me here (basically my guardian :angel: here).

• Radium I couldn’t have asked for a better bro even if I wanted to here he has been so respectful fun loving and a great person :heart: even when I had nobody to talk to he was there.

• Grainne and Nefarias and Hinata all helpfull and good people that I had the most fun with on the forums even back on Yolandass :yum:.

I added more there cause can’t have a list without these wonderful people.

Edit: Almost forgot to add Anna was one of the nicest and sweetest people here she thought me many things and also was my friend but alas all good things come to an end.

• Moothilda aswel she is my favourite tauren ever had a blast with her.

• Meowstealth I miss her so much wherever she is :heart:.

8 Likes

Punyelf. Nothing further to add.

5 Likes

#PunyelfAppreciationDay i’m all for it :grin:

3 Likes

Had a funny feeling before I posted this, that punyelf would get a lot of compliments :grin:

5 Likes

Probably Dejarous, Eggs and Kooki for standing out a lot from most forum users

Had fun reading a lot of times

5 Likes

Punyelf
Dejarous
Moothilda

5 Likes

I have to say that there are people who I respect on the forums and those who make me smile as well as those who just don’t accept any point people make.

Gráinne should be an MVP if they want it, they are helpful in a lot of sections and always sees the silver lining.
Shammoz who has been an MVP for a long, long time.
In third place are actually about six or seven people who’s posts are helpful, funny, irreverent and sometimes annoying.

3 Likes

Mine are Grainne, Anna and Wwhelp.

4 Likes

Can I have your gold? I really deeply care about your senti…

Wait this thread is not one I can go and pretend I care and ask for yer goldz? Bah!

3 Likes

Ahh. The forums wouln’t be the same without Bukachu. (Not sure if the forums would get better or worse…but that’s a different story).

Ok…FIIINE.
Puny is awesome.

here… I said it.

3 Likes

Wow I am really shocked - ty :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Punyelf - You may be a massive G2S, but we appreciate you regardless.

Bukachu - You’re like Adam Sandler, I love to hate you and hate to love you.

Erevien/Arctur - We all love a good troll don’t we?

That one actual troll who knows all of the troll lore. Can never remember his name, but he’s amusing.

3 Likes

I appreciate anyone who doesn’t berate people simply for being fat. And anyone who knows the difference between FAT people and BIG-BONED people, it’s not the same thing.

8 Likes

Well madam I am big boned person IRL so I understand you and that’s why I’m always liked and loved thick and big boned people in life i am always like if I see a skinny person I am likeoh my here have some food you look malnourished.

1 Like

Guys I feel really fuzzy now, thank you <3
Im not sure who to pick tbh, i like quite a lot of people really hard to pick one! (three)

1 Like

there is this other dude I think his name was Zyndras(I’m not sure of the exact name actually something like that tho) a warlock that fought hard for the MoP/WoD demolock to come back

Mêphâlâ for the same reason except he/she is still somewhat trying

and Jito because it’s great to be reminded how bad things can get

and Bukachu because his memes are the best on the forums

2 Likes