Forum user appreciation

Well madam I am big boned person IRL so I understand you and that’s why I’m always liked and loved thick and big boned people in life i am always like if I see a skinny person I am likeoh my here have some food you look malnourished.

1 Like

Guys I feel really fuzzy now, thank you <3
Im not sure who to pick tbh, i like quite a lot of people really hard to pick one! (three)

1 Like

there is this other dude I think his name was Zyndras(I’m not sure of the exact name actually something like that tho) a warlock that fought hard for the MoP/WoD demolock to come back

Mêphâlâ for the same reason except he/she is still somewhat trying

and Jito because it’s great to be reminded how bad things can get

and Bukachu because his memes are the best on the forums

2 Likes

hahaha

:flushed::flushed::flushed:

1 Like

I like this thread, it blows some fresh air through the often pretty melancholic forums :slight_smile:
Id say Puny,always helpful but also not afraid to speak your mind.
Grainne, should without a doubt be an mvp by now.
Anna for being just a genuine amazing person.
Bukachu for being him and lightening up my day with funny comments and that ‘i dont give a cr*p, bite me if you like’ attitude.

And yes thats 4 but i dont play by the rules #edgelord xD

4 Likes

Love this post! :revolving_hearts:

8 Likes

it takes all sorts to make a WoW…love you all…:s
one shared interest, so many differing opinions…:slight_smile:

3 Likes

I love everyone equally, mainly because i’m terrible with names.

At times i’ve felt like i have enjoyed the forum more than playing the game, mainly because of the random topics and the people butting horns over the silliest of stuff.

Its like a mad house sometimes but never change, any of you.

7 Likes

I’m also very bad with names and mostly remember people from their races. There are one panda and one gnome dudes in this forum whose posts and replies make me crack up half the time. They’re a great pleasure to read especially because they don’t sugarcoat their opinions and address whoever deserves it in a hilarious outspoken way.

3 Likes

There are a lot of great posters in these forums and it is difficult to pick three, so I’ll just list 3 that comes to my mind first. I am sorry if your name is not listed, it does not mean that I don’t respect you, it just means that I am a bit light headed, love you all nevertheless :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Punyelf, Radium and Buka. And also Shammoz as she has been MVP for a long time and I always like to read her posts

Edit: Just have to add a few more, Uldurin and Moo from the Cow thread!

3 Likes

Dottie, sylvanaswindrunner, eggs. All been around forever.

3 Likes

That’s an interesting post :smiley:

Hmm, I like everyone In the forums tbh, but those that stand out to me are the ones that are able to let opinions be opinions and not get personal about it.

I will always have some special kind of respect to anyone I argue that respects my opinions yet presents theirs in a good respectful without being salty afterwards.

3 Likes

Well each of us have the right to share our opinion :wink: and nobody should get salty about because it’s just an opinion I always respected your opinions Hinata and was always open to criticism to some I don’t agree with but was never ever salty.

5 Likes

There’s someone whose name is sylvanaswindrunner… LMAO !!!

1 Like

Yeah, someone reported him and he got his name changed to lswindrunner.

For all his faults, he’s passionate about sylvanas i’ll give him that. I havent seen him around for awhile actually, i wonder how he’s doing.

4 Likes

It used to be but now I think it’s Lswindrunner. I haven’t seen them for a while though.

4 Likes

When I restarted LSwindrunner’s making friends topic, they’d not been around for a long time. It was a good idea and I’m glad it’s still going on the new forums.

3 Likes

To be completely honest I never really liked him that much cause he reminded me of Buka in his troll days of hate postings but I do miss him cause he kept the forum back in the day alive at least speaking from when I was posting from Yolandass.

1 Like

Yeah, it was definitely the right idea. I used to see him a lot doing world quests, but not so much in bfa.

Probably doesn’t help that i havent been subbed for 3 month, so thast why i’ve probably missed him :stuck_out_tongue: Hope he’s well anyway.

1 Like

My three users -

Me - Because I’m simply the best
Me - Because I’m better than all the rest
Me - Because I’m better than anyone, anyone I ever met.

4 Likes