6/8M player (Hunter) LF guild

Good evening!

I am searching for a guild to achieve Cutting Edge and to stay with for the future! willing to x realm or even possible faction change.

Hi Brutemus,

If you’re willing to server transfer, please consider Leviathan on Tarren Mill, as I believe you’d be a great fit for us. We’re currently 5/8M and could use a player like yourself to bolster our roster heading into the rest of BfA. We are a stable and active community founded in MoP and going from strength to strength with each passing month and patch.

Please refer to our recent recruitment post at; [H][EU][Tarren-Mill] Leviathan 5/8M recruiting for 3 day raiding!

I understand a server and faction change is a huge commitment to make; you are welcome to join our Discord as a social if you want, have a chat with the officers, get to know some of the raiders and guild stalwarts and see if the community is right for you. We do keys regularly and play other games when we aren’t raiding.

Get in contact with me on Discord (PM Karma#0402) or add me on Bnet (Karma#2947) and we can take this further.

Thanks!

Hi Brutemus
Please read about us here : [H] [Vehemence] [Hellfire/Arathor]
I hope to hear from you soon, Take care in meantime :wink: