6/12 M Established Guild Recruiting - Arathor/Hellfire (A)

I joined about 3 months ago, been having a lot of fun with the people here!

Was a little wary of mythic progression, but we’re determined to get there!

Come join us if you want to play with warm and welcome people who strive to be their very best! Been in here for 5 years and counting and this has been a ride full of joy!

We are always on the lookout for exceptional players. At this time and state im personally looking for more ranged friends (we all know melee suck anyways) - we’re a good team most of the time, standing in fire dps higher. In all seriousness thou, We’re a good team and outside of raids we always run keys and stuff together so if you feel that you’re looking for a challange or some banter join us :wink:

One of the best guilds ive had a chance to raid with, atmosphere is amazing with a couple of really stand out characters that you can’t help but love, GM is really lovely too and would go out of my way for her as she has done for me!

Howdy folks, I’ve been a member of this guild for a little over a month now, and can’t say I regret joining one bit. We have had decent raid progression for patch 8.3, seeing 3 bosses down on Mythic so far.

That being said you don’t have to be an elite player to join us, we actually have a mentor program (more info over at out web site).

So if you feel like taking that next step up from heroic, don’t be afraid to ask for help.

I found myself crossing that threshold just a month ago, and thanks to helpful guild mates, and a fair bit of effort on my part, I’m now thriving as a part of the team doing the highest content of PvE.

In my opinion this guild have a lot of friendly members, that are more than willing to help new members settle in and grow. We do content together outside the usual raids days (Mon, Wed and Sun 19:45 - 23:00 server time).

This might not be a guild for everyone, but if you are looking for a well structured, friendly and interesting place to spend your time on Azeroth, this just might be worth checking out.

For more info Just contact Ellzangel, our lovely GM. (Ellz #21767)

And if you want to know more we have a web page over at divine-retribution.eu
Or you can just google “Divine Retribution Arathor”

You can also check us out at wowprogress
Just search for Divine Retribution on Arathor

Hi, my name is Uzgob,

You may remember me from earlier in this recruitment thread.

Its still fun, there’s a lot of tentacles which won’t kill themselves, so if you want to come and stand around and hit bosses till they fall over while having some ‘top bantz’ (ymmv) then come join us. I look forward to you standing near me when this happens.

Love Uz

I like it here

5/12 Still open for recruitment. Give us a shout.