Cutest mount?

I really want a cute mount for my cute gnome :smiley: what is some very cute mounts? :o

1 Like

That fox :slight_smile:

13 Likes

To be fair, gnomish mechanostriders are pretty adorkable. Sea turtle is also cute, but only useful in the water. Waterstrider, overused though it was 8.0-8.1.5 has a certain charm.

Maybe warcraftmounts .com will be helpful.

Lotian prowler for sure ! I use it on my gnome mage its a perfect fit

Gnomes should use the gnome mount, a fox is not for gnomies ^^ they wont stay still on the back :smiley:

The white hawkstrider from Magister’s Terrace.

They are lovely, but their graphics quality has become an eyesoar.

I really hope they’ll update the racial mounts soon, as they are kind of “current content”… I mean, they should still be relevant as the races own… mounts.

3 Likes

I swear to god, if they had updated the Kodo models I wouldn’t have bothered even looking at another mount in all of WoW

2 Likes

I’m just waiting for bukachu to come here and say sinaaki.

3 Likes

I agree, tbh. But then, I think player and mount models should get refreshed regularly, like every 2nd expansion at least.

How long have we been waiting on that worgen/goblin update? It’s getting awkward now.

2 Likes

A refreshed brewfest kodo you say?

You have my attention.

1 Like

The secret bee mount

3 Likes

I think the strider’s are cute in a weird way. A gnome on the Love bird mount looks so cute! Mechanostrider is also nice and best fitting for gnomes of course.

1 Like

you got 2 options for a gnome.

Either pick the biggest possible mount, or choose a very small one.

The rest are wrong choices.

2 Likes

Wtf? :joy: i would never let a gnome ride me anyways :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

That Bee mount! Just look at it!

It was clearly made with Gnomes in mind. Cannot wait for my main Gnome Fire Mage to be riding that.

I’m still waiting on an update on the sunwalker Kodo for my pali to ride on

Nothing. You wait for Mechagnomes and then ride your mechanocat. In fireball red of course.

1 Like

My favorite (also cutest) mount has to be Sinaaki.

sadly, its a specific mount and only available for Bukachus (there’s just one of a kind)

1 Like

The new mount in Mechagon is very good for gnomes :slight_smile:

1 Like