Cutest mount?

Crawg from underrot.

2 Likes

Absolutely he is so round and cute and silly looking. I love that mount :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I use the goats on mine, its fabulous. :smiley:

1 Like

Wellā€¦
That escaladed quickly.

1 Like

I suspect the joke lye around the ā€˜mountā€™ term and not the ā€˜rideā€™ one :thinking:

I think you need something unique and spectacular, like a horseā€¦

This one of course.

Expensive though, still a great choice. The big blizzard bear would be nice too. Purely because of the cute Murloc at the front

They are hard to come by though, be warnedā€¦

ahh you didnā€™t have to do him like that :sob: :joy:

she meant OP by gnome, not me. dummy :pensive::pensive:

Itā€™s fine, Iā€™ve got a new nickname for you bukabae :flushed:

1 Like

Thereā€™s no KFC in my country :frowning:

The ā€œfoodā€ looks disgusting though.

Your Mount collection (at least whatā€™s visible on your Armory page) is pretty slim, but that does give you a massive opportunity to go hunting for more :smiley:

Some personal faves that I have for my on gnomes:

• Llothien Prowler. Others have mentioned this fox mount too and I agree with them completely, was so happy when I finally got mine. Takes some work but itā€™s doable.
  • Dragon Turtles. You either need a Pandaren or have another character exalted with Tushui/ Huojin Pandaren to get them though.
  • Raptors! Particularly raptors you can use on any character like the ones you can find inside a Cracked Primal Egg
  • Yaks are cute right? Yaks are cute
  • I donā€™t know if this mount is cute, but I know gnomes look pretty good on it. Disc of the Red Flying Cloud. Thereā€™s an awesome guide including maps here for the Lorewalkers in Mists of Pandaria, big help if you were looking to get your own flying cloud.

Just find yourself a cute night elf druid

3 Likes

10 Likes

Sea Turtle. Not only is she cute, but sheā€™s useful too. This mount can swim quickly in water and run on land, meaning you never have to dismount and swap mounts.

since the last patch you donā€™t need to swap mounts at all to travel on the ocean

hahaha whoā€™s this Tizaksul, a new blue? All ready my fave blue

No, but they swim exceptionally slow. I meant you donā€™t have to swap from your underwater mount to regular ground mount.