Cutest mount?

They are hard to come by though, be warned…

ahh you didn’t have to do him like that :sob: :joy:

she meant OP by gnome, not me. dummy :pensive::pensive:

It’s fine, I’ve got a new nickname for you bukabae :flushed:

1 Like

There’s no KFC in my country :frowning:

The “food” looks disgusting though.

Your Mount collection (at least what’s visible on your Armory page) is pretty slim, but that does give you a massive opportunity to go hunting for more :smiley:

Some personal faves that I have for my on gnomes:

• Llothien Prowler. Others have mentioned this fox mount too and I agree with them completely, was so happy when I finally got mine. Takes some work but it’s doable.
  • Dragon Turtles. You either need a Pandaren or have another character exalted with Tushui/ Huojin Pandaren to get them though.
  • Raptors! Particularly raptors you can use on any character like the ones you can find inside a Cracked Primal Egg
  • Yaks are cute right? Yaks are cute
  • I don’t know if this mount is cute, but I know gnomes look pretty good on it. Disc of the Red Flying Cloud. There’s an awesome guide including maps here for the Lorewalkers in Mists of Pandaria, big help if you were looking to get your own flying cloud.

Just find yourself a cute night elf druid

3 Likes

10 Likes

Sea Turtle. Not only is she cute, but she’s useful too. This mount can swim quickly in water and run on land, meaning you never have to dismount and swap mounts.

since the last patch you don’t need to swap mounts at all to travel on the ocean

hahaha who’s this Tizaksul, a new blue? All ready my fave blue

No, but they swim exceptionally slow. I meant you don’t have to swap from your underwater mount to regular ground mount.

I would def have to go with the fox mount as number 1.
Also any mechanical mount which is totally gnomecentric.
Then camels, coz…its camel with a gnome on!! Whats not to love!

Finally my favourite cugly mount. The ratstallion.

Winterspring Frostsaber :slight_smile:

I am suprised your blue post response wasn’t a recommendation for the

Sylverian Dreamer

the Amani battle Bear from Zul’aman dungeon is nice , not very hard to obtain (no randomness involved),
i use it as my main ground mount.
i used to use the Darkmoon Dancing bear mount for a while, quite good looking too, and awesome /mountspecial anim.

for flying mounts, if you’re engineer go for the basic gyrocopter (the simplest one), it’s the ultimate gnome flying machine.

(sorry my english is kinda bad)

Shop fox is cuter imo

1 Like

I think they are all f*ckin ugly cus they are store mounts… cancer ain’t pretty

I personally bought the boat, just for Kul Tiran, and I love it.
Shame it cannot be in game reward, but if it was as hard to work to get as Model W, most ppl wouldn’t sub and work for that anyway…

I would rather have store cosmetics and mounts for whales, than multiboxers in pvp and mount farm / tmog farm

and they never will be in game rewards because people like you buy them, I got it neutrally since I sub to the game to be honest I have all store mounts from legion and before because I liked the game then. If the game is good it can have store mounts. BFA is not good and I didn’t buy the WoD store mounts till legion because legion was good.

1 Like