Heroic Warfront

Hello.
Any chance to give the quest completition retrospectively?
As mentioned earlier, having the Heroic: War is hell achievement should be a good filter :slight_smile:
Thanks for an answer.

And those of us who wasted hours trying to complete it with no result will get our 430 in the mail?

Don’t you dare tell us, that the hours we wasted are compensated with “a sense of accomplishment and achievement” by getting to do the Warfront 1 more time!

430 piece, in the mail, ASAP!

2 Likes

Don’t worry i just found out from a guild member that did it in that same group as me last night the GM completed there quest where as me and a few other were told it was fixed and to go do it again what a joke, i don’t get how one GM can do one thing and another GM can do another

Some GMs are better than others, and some, a downright awesome!
In all my years, I’ve had them all, I have started naming my battlepets after the good GMs I talk to.

The bad ones though… I guess I should name battlepets after them too, but limit them to rats, gulls and other annoying animals =P

1 Like

tbh i feel like i just got a generic response as the it just says BlizzardCS where the name is. And now have a 22hr wait to see what happens but aint going to be happy if i get told to go redo.

This can happen when we first encounter a new issue. Once we’ve got a firm grasp on what’s going on, and our developers are fixing it, we quickly unify our customer support around the world behind a consistent response.

1 Like

And i hope you wont tell us we have to complete warfront again. We have achievement and quest must marked as completed.

3 Likes

In the same boat, heroic quest refused to complete. Got the achievement. Ticketed it and kept the quest in my log.

So are we getting compensated for subscribing to QA test the HC Warfront for several hours with a completed quest+430 gear in the mail or or getting told to try doing it again?

What is the unified customer support response?

2 Likes

Just done it on an alt and the 2nd time Rokhan entered our base we killed him and that was it done. Nothing for doing it but it did complete the quest. On my lock and it gave me a sodding wand.

Seems like most obvious would be that it doesnt complete if you do IT uninteded way aka overdps and kill main Boss when he atacks you . The questions is how it went through ptr and why its do easy that you are able to do it this way .

My group did it the right way, sacking argorok and laying the smackdown on Rokhan. And no quest complete.

2 Likes

And will we get the quest reward automatically or do you plan to use us as testers for your “bugfix”?

3 Likes

I will flip my knickers as loud as I can if they pull some Activision/EA stunt like that!

• Complete my quest
  • 430 piece in the mail
  • ASAP
2 Likes

made my own group, did HC WF in 30 minutes, got 435 ilvl gear

no idea what u’re talking about

I will answer with my wallet, that’s the only language they understand.

If you had read through the thread then you would know that for a small number of users it completes.

2 Likes

haven’t felt like it was possible to lose this one either :slight_smile:

Well, it seems that currently, even when you win, you lose, so it is possible to lose… By winning… Yeah… =P

1 Like

thats so deep.
warfront made your a philosopher, bullmon! :hugs: