Trust level 5 - the cow level

Vacation time indeed. the worst, my entire body got raped by mosquitoes and one thing i know for sure is I’m never going to Nice EVER or any southern France in general. the whole trip was bad RNG. :sob::sob::sob:

15 Likes

Môe!!
I wasn’t expecting to see you so soon

Thank goodness, then Sinaaki and I still have time to get our outfits right before any parties :drooling_face:

16 Likes

Cow in mulgore, hear my call in name of grass. Go to ashenvale and do what you are best at… Weekly advice

16 Likes

I need this music to play everytime I’m flying around in my mech

16 Likes

Kinda hopinng that sone will be in TopGun : Maverick :smiley:

15 Likes

24 Likes
19 Likes

I wasn’t quite ready for the ending

The wait for the cows to be mentioned was worth it :sunglasses:

16 Likes

Took my dogs for a walk. The cows were very nosy. Yesterday I included link, today I can’t. Here you have my dogs and the lovely young cows…or bulls.
h ttps://m.imgur.com/gallery/UCXMqA0

15 Likes

Cow and chicken!

Chicken and cow!

I AM WEASEL!

15 Likes

So , cow level ? patch 8.3 or 9.0 ?
Any thoughts

15 Likes

16 Likes

Maybe it has been in the game since Vanilla, but no one have found it yet :thinking::cow:

14 Likes

Naaaaaah , blizz wouldn’t be that mean … or would they …

Naaaaaaaaaaaaah,

17 Likes

Finally got around to repaying the updoots. Still can’t post my crisp cow memes though, so you lot will have to supply the world with what it truly needs!

19 Likes

This is how I feel when I woke up…
16 Likes

There is some quality use of racials in that video :wink:

0:16 is the talent that is very rarely seen, but known as “The salesman talent”
If you can get a hoof in, you are guarenteed a win :smile:

16 Likes

19 Likes

It seems I have lost my trust level 3 for some reason :disappointed_relieved:
yeah, I took a 3 week break from the game when 8.2 was launched but I still visited the forums on a daily basis. Now I took a 3 days vacation with 0 forum activity, but that cannot be it. So any clues what I did wrong?

17 Likes

What did you said?! You started do something IRL? No no my boy you must grind this lvl every day or we will punish you!!! Blizzard 2018/19

18 Likes