Trust level 5 - the cow level

The tiny little green ones (not goblins)?

Those that created this masterpiece?

Btw. I laugh a lot at 5:13 :smile:

One station reports about a sunny day with no clouds… Sounds like at hat day to me :smiley: :sun_with_face:
But another one say it will be heavy rain with thunder and lightning… It still sounds like a hat day to me (when I will be outside all the time) :expressionless: :cloud_with_rain::cloud_with_lightning::tornado:

But… It seems like I haven’t updated myself in my hat collection…
I only have party hats it seems like - I will still wear it, but now I have to dance the entire day, so I don’t look foolish

15 Likes
17 Likes
16 Likes

Beach trip sounds wonderful! Definitely needed at the end of this week!

17 Likes

When I see this, I am happy the possibility for this to happen :point_down: is low

The distance between the outhouses in this game is to far, and if I meet a tauren for the first time I might need to go to one very fast :smile:

16 Likes

21 Likes

Where???

17 Likes

Vacation time indeed. the worst, my entire body got raped by mosquitoes and one thing i know for sure is I’m never going to Nice EVER or any southern France in general. the whole trip was bad RNG. :sob::sob::sob:

15 Likes

MĂ´e!!
I wasn’t expecting to see you so soon

Thank goodness, then Sinaaki and I still have time to get our outfits right before any parties :drooling_face:

16 Likes

Cow in mulgore, hear my call in name of grass. Go to ashenvale and do what you are best at… Weekly advice

16 Likes

I need this music to play everytime I’m flying around in my mech

16 Likes

Kinda hopinng that sone will be in TopGun : Maverick :smiley:

15 Likes

24 Likes
19 Likes

I wasn’t quite ready for the ending

The wait for the cows to be mentioned was worth it :sunglasses:

16 Likes

Took my dogs for a walk. The cows were very nosy. Yesterday I included link, today I can’t. Here you have my dogs and the lovely young cows…or bulls.
h ttps://m.imgur.com/gallery/UCXMqA0

15 Likes

Cow and chicken!

Chicken and cow!

I AM WEASEL!

15 Likes

So , cow level ? patch 8.3 or 9.0 ?
Any thoughts

15 Likes

16 Likes

Maybe it has been in the game since Vanilla, but no one have found it yet :thinking::cow:

14 Likes